The "big Game" At Full Tilt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I missed datamining it because my PC did an auto-update and rebooted at some point during the night.I only show Benyamine at +$23,000 in the last 5000 hands.does anyone know who Willis Fillers is on FTP?

Saw an interesting heads up between Ivey and Matusow yesterday ( omaha 8 ). Matusow busted Ivey for 30k. Not 'busted' busted obviously, but took all he had on that table.Less than an hour later, Matusow was to be seen losing all of that money in Holdem, in another heads up game, not against Ivey though. I forget the name now. Matusow had been berating him hard in the chat, after the guy called a 15k raise with 5 9 off!I think some of them are playing in High Stakes 3 today, if I am correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Was just watching Tlk and Erik1223 play. TLK had close to 200K and Erik1223 was down to about 20K. I dont have the actual chat but I saw Erik type in -can you send me another 100 so I can play tomorrow. Then TLK said sure and wrote sent a few minutes later. Is Erik1223 playing out of TLKs bankroll while they are playing against eachother?

Was just watching Tlk and Erik1223 play. TLK had close to 200K and Erik1223 was down to about 20K. I dont have the actual chat but I saw Erik type in -can you send me another 100 so I can play tomorrow. Then TLK said sure and wrote sent a few minutes later. Is Erik1223 playing out of TLKs bankroll while they are playing against eachother?
just like what DN has said in the past, lots of the biggest players play on borrowed money. TLK knows erik is good for it so why not send him some money that he then can take away again.