PokerStars Game #6529231320: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2006/10/05 - 15:18:50 (ET)Table 'Erato II' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: theraoest ($38 in chips) Seat 2: GabeTheKid ($87.35 in chips) Seat 3: clarkhill ($171.60 in chips) Seat 4: CabLeDieu ($197.70 in chips) Seat 5: spunkmaN ($383.15 in chips) Seat 6: rslahh ($173 in chips) rslahh: posts small blind $1theraoest: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GabeTheKid [Kc Ah]GabeTheKid: raises $4 to $6clarkhill: raises $12 to $18CabLeDieu: folds spunkmaN: folds rslahh: folds theraoest: folds GabeTheKid: ???????????? Call, push? What action do you take? Why? They've seen me push all in 2 times (preflop after raises by players acting b4 me) in the 10 min I've sat at the table and haven't called me down, but my guess is they thought I was a maniac.

i mean its stickied at the top and you dont see the how to post handsas for the hand...ur intial raise preflop was extremely light...but its an instacall when reraised. If you raised an appropriate amount you probably wouldnt be facing the reraise

i mean its stickied at the top and you dont see the how to post handsas for the hand...ur intial raise preflop was extremely light...but its an instacall when reraised. If you raised an appropriate amount you probably wouldnt be facing the reraise
Really? What would you consider appropriate? It does seem a tad low, I would likely raise 4bb's here shorthanded, but "extremely light?" I Would like to hear your thoughts---------OP, you are a maniac and they know it. Considering your image and being out of position all hand, I don't see a push here as being that terrible. I'd pokerstove it, but I'd bet your around 50/50 here assuming 1010-AA AQ+. Hell maybe you even have a smidget of fold equity.Blah, pokerstoved it anway because im bored and I just downloaded it the other day: 924,644,160 games 1.802 secs 513,121,065 games/secBoard: Dead: equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 49.1747 % 38.86% 10.32% { AKo }Hand 2: 50.8253 % 40.51% 10.32% { TT+, AQs+, AQo+ }
And I've mentioned it repeatedly in every hand he has posted.
someone else mentioned it in another thread, and I don't follow hockey too much, but that clip is NASTY.
Really? What would you consider appropriate? It does seem a tad low, I would likely raise 4bb's here shorthanded, but "extremely light?" I Would like to hear your thoughts---------OP, you are a maniac and they know it. Considering your image and being out of position all hand, I don't see a push here as being that terrible. I'd pokerstove it, but I'd bet your around 50/50 here assuming 1010-AA AQ+. Hell maybe you even have a smidget of fold equity.Blah, pokerstoved it anway because im bored and I just downloaded it the other day: 924,644,160 games 1.802 secs 513,121,065 games/secBoard: Dead: equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 49.1747 % 38.86% 10.32% { AKo }Hand 2: 50.8253 % 40.51% 10.32% { TT+, AQs+, AQo+ }someone else mentioned it in another thread, and I don't follow hockey too much, but that clip is NASTY.
Isn't that range a bit loose. I don't think many people that reraise with AQ or TT. Maybe I give people too much credit but I mostly only see reraises with AA/KK/QQ/ mmmmmmmmmmaybe JJ or AK but thats very rare.
Isn't that range a bit loose. I don't think many people that reraise with AQ or TT. Maybe I give people too much credit but I mostly only see reraises with AA/KK/QQ/ mmmmmmmmmmaybe JJ or AK but thats very rare.
I do in position.

This is six max so I think an argument can be made for all 3 actions depending on the read.In position in a six max game I say call most of the time. I seriously consider calling against most players.Against really aggressive players moving in isn't bad.Finally, out of position, I really consider how tough I think the opponent is.

about 80/20 call to raise for me here. It's read dependant like many others have pointed out.If you have a good maniac image built up, could try to exploit it here."In holdem, its important to vary your play."If you only re-raise with AA/KK/QQ I think you can be pegged too easily, I like re-raising with AK/JJ-55 (with position, and depending on opponent).Not as important if you'll never see those players again though.

I shove here most of the time, without reads.. Your only Way behind against AA-KK and the odds of him having either of those hands has been cut in half since you have AK. Also you might have some F.E. against some small pairs ;)I shove here most of the time, without reads.. Your only Way behind against AA-KK and the odds of him having either of those hands has been cut in half since you have AK. Also you might have some F.E. against some small pairs :club: