• John Edwards
    • Mark Foley
    • Oprah Winfrey
    • None Of The Above

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lying about a blow job vs. Lying about weapons of mass destructionhmmmm....
I think you mean:Lying to a federal judge while under oathvsmaking a decision that ALL other political leaders from 95% of the world plus most of our own politicians believed as well.
I think you mean:Lying to a federal judge while under oathvsmaking a decision that ALL other political leaders from 95% of the world plus most of our own politicians believed as well.
Clinton sure didn't care about lying under oath. Is that unconstitutional? Honestly, is it? I really don't know. What the hell is the difference between lying to the American public and lying under oath? I feel like being under oath is the dumbest thing we have in courts. If being under oath mattered we wouldn't need anything like evidence to incriminate anyone, we'd just put the accused to the stand and ask him if he committed the crime.Lying or disregarding the Constitution? I'll take Clinton.
How far up in your ass did you have to reach to come up with 95%?I'm sure most don't want to get into it again, but lying under oath is a lot further down the list than fabricating a lie with the intention of invading a country and sending soldiers over to a foreign country to sacrifice their lives for a smokescreen cause. If Monica Lewinsky was blowing Clinton while he was testifying it would still be no where near what Bush (and his puppet masters) has done.
How far up in your ass did you have to reach to come up with 95%?I'm sure most don't want to get into it again, but lying under oath is a lot further down the list than fabricating a lie with the intention of invading a country and sending soldiers over to a foreign country to sacrifice their lives for a smokescreen cause. If Monica Lewinsky was blowing Clinton while he was testifying it would still be no where near what Bush (and his puppet masters) has done.
I think he was so far up he was picking his nose from the inside to find that number. I guess the fact that almost every single country in the world hates us now, because of all of the George W. Bush bullshit has escaped our beloved balloon man. Either that or he really is that jaded.
If you honestly believe this is true... that's really sad.
If you honestly believe this is true... that's really sad.
Oooh...another cryptic post from brvheart so we'll all think he's so intelligent.:yawn:

As an outsider i will give my predictions. I think Hillary will be the front runner leading into the primaries then the party will turn on her like they did on Howard Dean because they dont believe she can win the presidency than probally get behind John Edwards(Obama is a little green for 2008 but may get a shot down the road if he doesnt f up). As for the repuclicans Mccain is probally the best man for the job but probally wont win the nomination. Jeb is a little scary sitting out there doing nothing right now but I think it would be too soon for america to give another Bush the job. they will probally go with Giullianni thinking he has the best chances of getting centrist voters ove to republican but it will probally backfire and cost them the presidency.Hillary vs any repuclican nominee=repuclican winObama vs any repuclican nominee= repuclican winEdwards vs Giuliani= Edwardsedwards vs Mccain=to close to call

I honestly believe, among all the democratic hopefuls, that John Edwards would be singly the most hurtful to our economy. If I had to pick who I'd prefer to be president, should a Democrat win:RichardsonObamaBidenClintonEdwardsI don't know who else has their hat in the ring...

whats up with all the obama hating on the news today?...
lot of people think he is too greenbesides if he or Hilary win the Democratic nomination then I don't believe that either will win the general election although I would vote for both of themas sad as it is, I believe there are just way too many rednecks, bigots, and racists in this country that won't allow a female or ethnic president
lot of people think he is too greenbesides if he or Hilary win the Democratic nomination then I don't believe that either will win the general election although I would vote for both of themas sad as it is, I believe there are just way too many rednecks, bigots, and racists in this country that won't allow a female or ethnic president
nah... they were saying he went to some type of muslim school...
as sad as it is, I believe there are just way too many rednecks, bigots, and racists in this country that won't allow a female or ethnic president
QFTI would love to see either Obama or Clinton run and I would also vote for either one of them.If McCain does end up running and winning, I would not mind at all even though I'm a Democrat. If someone not named Obama or Clinton are not on the Dem ticket, I may even vote for him :shudder at the thought of voting Republican:

I think Obama's youth is his prime asset. If he portrays himself as someone enthusiastic with new ideas and not one of your typical old politicians, I think he has a shot. The news story that came out today about the Muslim school thing is exactly old school politics. With the way things are in the country right now, I think some people want a drastic change.

I think Obama's youth is his prime asset. If he portrays himself as someone enthusiastic with new ideas and not one of your typical old politicians, I think he has a shot. The news story that came out today about the Muslim school thing is exactly old school politics. With the way things are in the country right now, I think some people want a drastic change.
Obama's middle name is Hussein, and the Republicans have been throwing that one out there repeatedlyalthough they don't realize that Obama is a Christian...his dad was a muslim which is probably why he got sent to a muslim school as a kid

I think Obama will have the ability to get Democrat voters to actually go vote. Might play a big part.All I know is that i'm glad we get a new president next year, no matter who it may be.Edit: Check that... Glad we get a new administration. Bush isn't nearly the only problem.

nah... they were saying he went to some type of muslim school...
With a name like Barak Hussein Obama, I'd be more surprised if he hadn't gone to a muslim school. As a Republican, though, I'd vote for him. Unless my boys McCain and/or Giulliani end up on the GOP ticket.

There is no way that the dems would let Obama run for president. There is too much at stake. Hillary, maybe, but Obama, never. As for the repubs, McCain would have my vote.EDIT: from rancid koolaid: She went on to say her daughter, Chelsea, and her husband, Bill, are "my greatest advisers."-recent AP article quoting Hillary Clinton.When searching for reasons Hillary should never be President of the country (and very high on the list), this quote will prove tacitly relevant. Few Presidents have proven as worthless and destructive on matters of foreign policy and terrorism as Hillary’s self-proclaimed “greatest adviser.”And now, whom should Hillary face, Barack Hussein Obama. Yep, hadn’t seen that middle name much, huh? I wonder why?If I killed puppies for religious reasons and smeared their blood on my face; when the day came that I changed religions, I think I’d wipe the blood away forevermore. Hussein says he has found true enlightenment in Christianity and has left the Muslim faith. I can’t tell by the name. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but there is Christian precedence for renaming one’s self after a conversion experience. That the middle name persists is telling.As I told Henerd, no one named Hussein will ever represent me by my choice.And today marks what many believe to be the most depressing day of the year. It’s Monday – which always sucks, and most people have now received those Christmas credit card bills, have broken their New Year’s resolution, and have experience the first big chill of winter. To all that, I say, “Good riddance.” If your life sucks so much that today makes you depressed because you have no impulse-control and no self-control, maybe you should nut up and try to stop being such a total wuss. Today was just a normal day for us Americans who don’t require constant medication to make our way through life, or therapy to deal with how badly childhood sucked or why we watch reality TV shows in an effort to escape reality.My faith in mankind is about as high as my opinion of Hillary Clinton; HOWEVER, once again, I would proudly vote for Hillary Clinton under the following conditions:1. She swear to do the following within her first 3 months or resign her Presidency and hand the office over to me – A.Build an electrified border fence the entire length of the US-Mexico border. B.Order the immediate execution of all death-row inmates, convicted child molesters, and convicted drug dealers. C.Order the immediate deportation and “hobbling” of all illegals caught in the United States. (Don’t know what hobbling is; watch Steven King’s “Misery”.) D.Withdraw all troops from Iraq and give Iran our complete blessing for nuclear power – with the understanding that if Iraq pisses us off, we nuke them, and if Iran develops or uses chemical, nuclear, or biological weapons, we nuke them. E.End all Medicare drug benefits F.End all welfare programs that allow recipient to remain on the dole for more than 6 months in every 5-year period of time. G.Formally announce, from the office of the President of the United States, that it is time for New Orleans to Cowboy Up and stop bitching about a storm that happened over a year and a half ago. Damn losers.With those 7 provisions, I would endorse Hillary. And, under oath, if she failed to get them in, she would abdicate the throne to me – and I would implement them faster than France can lose a war.There is (little) hope, take heart. And stock up on ammo.