• John Edwards
    • Mark Foley
    • Oprah Winfrey
    • None Of The Above

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the son in an upper middle class white family who owns their own business in the private health insurance sector, I don't see myself voting anything but republican.Ever. I pay enough taxes as it is, and I happen to believe that I should be able to keep the money I work my *** off for.Democrats stand for almost everything I hate. Redistribution of wealth, higher taxes for the wealthy, socialized medicine, I could go on for hours.In my life, the repubs and Bush have done very well for me.

In my life, the repubs and Bush have done very well for me.
For the most part I can say that the Repubs and Bush have done nothing to DIRECTLY effect me just yet, but they have directly effected my area and people in my family. Also some of the things will directly effect me in the future and my children if things remain the same. I would gladly vote for any candidate who is pretty much middle of the road. Far right annoys me and far left annoys me. I would have no problem for voting for the big G or maybe even McCain. I would possibly consider voting for Hilary as well. Barack on the other hand, never going to happen.
For the most part I can say that the Repubs and Bush have done nothing to DIRECTLY effect me just yet, but they have directly effected my area and people in my family. Also some of the things will directly effect me in the future and my children if things remain the same. I would gladly vote for any candidate who is pretty much middle of the road. Far right annoys me and far left annoys me. I would have no problem for voting for the big G or maybe even McCain. I would possibly consider voting for Hilary as well. Barack on the other hand, never going to happen.
I agree with your point of voting middle road, but there hasn't been a candidate lately that is even remotely close, that has a decent chance to win.But yeah, if a middle of the road candidate comes along, I'll gladly vote that way. Now that I think about it, there are several things that I agree with dems on, and several things that I disagree with repubs on.
I wouldn't vote for Giulliani if free blow jobs was his main campaign point.
What if he threw in "I (heart) NY" t-shirts? Or if his main campaign point was TWO blowjobs?Nope, me either. I bet he face-fucks maaaaad bitches, though.
As the son in an upper middle class white family who owns their own business in the private health insurance sector, I don't see myself voting anything but republican.Ever. I pay enough taxes as it is, and I happen to believe that I should be able to keep the money I work my *** off for.Democrats stand for almost everything I hate. Redistribution of wealth, higher taxes for the wealthy, socialized medicine, I could go on for hours.In my life, the repubs and Bush have done very well for me.
Hilarity. A few things.- No wonder people think the Republican Party is cold and selfish. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that all the members are cold, selfish, and unabashedly so.- Gonna have to cut this list short. I think my heart is bleeding.- I guess Republicans don't stand for proper grammar, and not ending a sentence in a preposition! Bazing!!
What if he threw in "I (heart) NY" t-shirts? Or if his main campaign point was TWO blowjobs?
nobody ever said anything about a t-shirt. count me in.
- I guess Republicans don't stand for proper grammar, and not ending a sentence in a preposition! Bazing!!
when did my mom start posting here?
nobody ever said anything about a t-shirt. count me in.when did my mom start posting here?
Just after I, a man who is not your father, had sex with her, the woman from whose womb your sprung, the implication being she's a slut! Ba-zing!Somebody, cool me off! I'm on fire!