about forum challenge please read!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm online as hewitt_dan@hotmail.com (msn) right now, waiting for the tourney to starti also have aim if we want to start a chatroom therei'm about to go visit the site chatroom right now though-dan (carlospice for the tourney)

I'm DonMonkey on RVP. I was so tempted to stay late at work tonight to finish up a project, but I really wanted to play in this -- guess I'll just go in tomorrow and finish up.

lol, well I'm out at 1101, pocket A's lost to str8 on river. 4x BB preflop, double it again on flop, he still stays with me, all in on turn, river makes his str8.... ah well, good luck to the rest of you.

Yup im out as well! I "timed out" on my nut flush hand with like... way too much money in the pot, oh that pissed me right off. Anyways lets try to win this one we got enough players in there. I'm gonna be over pacific and party for a while

I registered a while ago, but got caught up in traffic and got home 1/2 hour late. Unfortunately my name was not on the tourney list and it is too late to get in. GL to all FCPers. I hope we still win it. I was looking forward to representing, but maybe next time.

I finished 1021, but didn't think to come post until now. I was at 75 with poker_bull, he can tell you how poorly I played. ;-)Maybe not so bad, actually. I had K7s in the small blind, limped in with a few others, and flopped a flush draw on an 8-high board. The turn paired the board, so of course I know I might be drawing dead to a boat, but my one opponent had made a minimum bet on the flop and the turn and so I had good drawing odds for my flush. I made my flush on the river with the ten, and decided to push all-in, expecting to have the best hand and hoping to get a call from something weaker. Other guy had 88 and took a LONG time to call -- did he think I had the quad or TT? Anyway, he made the call and I was out. Lesson learned: what the heck was I doing playing that aggressively with that hand? Now I have one more reason to say that I suck at NL MTTs. :-)