about forum challenge please read!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to remind you tonight is the forum freeroll , I had to log on royalvegas and manually register in the tourny. So if your planning to play you might want to check the poker site to see if your name is on there, if it's not,log in and register. And gl to all that play for FCP tonight. :-)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go check and see.... except the only tab that shows anything is the holdem one.When I click on multi it just says searching for tables and never finds them.ROYAL VEGAS BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got the multi section to show up... but I can't find the tourney... where is it at? Anyone able to find this thing?
I saw it last night but sorry I can't remember where. I am at work now and I don't think they would appreciate me downloading poker software.

Hopefully this will help:formchal.jpg(Click the image to zoom)After you double-click the tourney, there should be a Join/Leave button .. that's it.I played on RVP for a long time before I switched to UB, so I'm pretty familiar with the layout. Good luck to all of us tonight.

I just sent them an email... I really hate this site.I can never even get all the tabs to work. If tournaments are working, than holdem and omaha won't show up, and vice versa... I have never had all the sections work. It's a terrible peice of crap software.

Weird .. I've never had any problem wtih the software. I only left because I preferred the players on UltimateBet more, if only because they don't seem to break out into non-English conversations during a game.

Ok, problem solved. For anyone who has the problem. Disable Internet Security, then login and everything works better.Also, I wasn't registered, so you have to go in and join manually.See you all there.

Just wanted to remind you tonight is the forum freeroll , I had to log on royalvegas and manually register in the tourny. So if your planning to play you might want to check the poker site to see if your name is on there, if it's not,log in and register. And gl to all that play for FCP tonight. :-)
I signed up on pokerforumchallenge.com, but like "yahaw" I also had to open royal vegas, find the tourney in the multi tab and register. What a pain. Thanks for the heads up.Nikki
I signed up on pokerforumchallenge.com, but like "yahaw" I also had to open royal vegas, find the tourney in the multi tab and register. What a pain. Thanks for the heads up.Nikki
Your very welcome :wink:

Alright Faketree you are going to have to tell me what the deal with your avatar is. Why does a rabbit have pancakes on his head? Whose rabbit is it? Where do you find all these nutty arse pics?