about forum challenge please read!!!!!!!!!

okay, i think i missed a few threads...what is this exactly? there's a tournament at royal vegas poker taht this forum is involved in? can anyone sign up? - i'd like to play in it if i'm allowed to.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, i think i missed a few threads...what is this exactly?  there's a tournament at royal vegas poker taht this forum is involved in?  can anyone sign up? - i'd like to play in it if i'm allowed to.
Alright Faketree you are going to have to tell me what the deal with your avatar is.  Why does a rabbit have pancakes on his head?  Whose rabbit is it?  Where do you find all these nutty arse pics?
The rabbits name is Oolong. Like the tea. He is not mine. It was a bit of an internet phenomenon for a while. Here is a link....http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong
Alright Faketree you are going to have to tell me what the deal with your avatar is. Why does a rabbit have pancakes on his head? Whose rabbit is it? Where do you find all these nutty arse pics?
The rabbits name is Oolong. Like the tea. He is not mine. It was a bit of an internet phenomenon for a while. Here is a link....http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong
I don't know what to say after viewing this.....
Alright Faketree you are going to have to tell me what the deal with your avatar is. Why does a rabbit have pancakes on his head? Whose rabbit is it? Where do you find all these nutty arse pics?
I don't know what to say after viewing this.....
Say you love Oolong. You know you do!
Alright....i'm about to get aggravated. I don't see my name on the f'n list but i signed up for this damn thing a month ago. :evil:
have to manually sign up on RVP
Can I still do that?
yah, registration opened last night and it probably closes right before the tourney starts
i'm in as 'carlospice' - see you at the tables. anyone want to get a chat room going while we are playing?
I don't think we can at RV? Maybe we can? But there are very few luxuries to their software :D
i'm in as 'carlospice' - see you at the tables. anyone want to get a chat room going while we are playing?
I don't think we can at RV? Maybe we can? But there are very few luxuries to their software :D
we can open a private AOL IM session.
Yeah or MSN, MSN is much cooler. Why is it that Americans are all up with AIM
not all of them are
not all of them are
What do they prefer in hell?
not all of them are
What do they prefer in hell?
anything that doesn't involve knowing more than how to click a mouse
after u sign up how do u get there? do u just log on and it will automatically invite u to a table?
well hopefully you've manually joined the tourney under the lobby, and at 8:00 PM EST the table will automatically load up itself

apparently you have to register for the tournament yourself on the site. signing up in the original webpage does not register you for the tournament. i wish they would have specified this early on. i hope things don't get screwed up so we can represent!!!!i'm registered. everyone who hasn't manually registered, do it now!!!!