• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, if I had known the prize pool would be almost 9x bigger than the guarantee, I would have tried to get some sort of action in it,...maybe go 50/50 with hoosier, try and sat, back someone in sats, I dunno something...its to huge of a prize pool and too small of a field to miss out, friggin SamEnole just told me he sold some %'s FACK he ft's like every weekend on Tilt. I'm soo pissed.

Raymer was once talking about CONNIEC saying HE was a great tourny player. Said more than one time that he knew who CONNIEC was and everytime refferred to him as a HE. Doesnt mean its not Annie DUke, just thought that was interesting.Also, I thought pros like Annie Duke, and Allen Cunningham and others played 'exclusively' at their repected sites. I didnt know they were even allowed to play other sites.

Raymer was once talking about CONNIEC saying HE was a great tourny player. Said more than one time that he knew who CONNIEC was and everytime refferred to him as a HE. Doesnt mean its not Annie DUke, just thought that was interesting.Also, I thought pros like Annie Duke, and Allen Cunningham and others played 'exclusively' at their repected sites. I didnt know they were even allowed to play other sites.
Poker HO told me they're encouraged to play on other sites so they can see whats good about them and compared...however poker ho isnt like one of the REAL "PROS" on UB like Duke, or Hellmuth. I dont know how they can have "exclusivity" contract because they can always con incognito and no one would have a clue,,..

i thought the full tilt pros played only at full tilt and the friends of full tilt could play at other sites.if mrpokejoke is matusow then he isn't exclusively playing on fulltiltbut cunningham and jdags are playing in the horse

Hachem down to around 1000. and as i say that, he triples up. Cunningham also around 1000.Dags around 16K, Matusow (i lovveee you Vanessa, lol) at 26K, Rousso at 17K, Moneymaker 7K, Humberto 4K, Greenstein close to 20K.Did i say 13 hours for this to end?? I may be off just a little.