• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought so wow what a tourny wish i had 5k lol, wish i had 50 bux so i could play some real money on stars

thats gotta be so mind nubming......5.5hrs after starting and alot of the pros have the exactly same amount they started with loli dunno, i hate limit, and everything to do with it.......limitations have always bothered me in life.....lol

lol im watching that table and ruosso's who is sam grizzle
the old coot who was the only guy Hellmuth claims to have ever fought(Grizzle wins)they were at same table in WSOP(2004?) for a day and they were needling each other the enitre timehe actually looks like a Sam Grizzle should

lmao u mean like fist fought the doesnt tell me much or verbal which doesnt tell me much either cuz hellmuth usually loses them too

lmao u mean like fist fought the doesnt tell me much or verbal which doesnt tell me much either cuz hellmuth usually loses them too
said "the only" guy he ever fought.that should be a tip, not verbal

butch acidywho is elky....can some1 tell me who all the big dawgs are on ps not the pros the internet whizs

ok can anyone explain this one for me? Its very late here, almost 4am........and im not a huge omaha player..........but i dont get this move by chris....

PokerStars Game #6480662860: Tournament #40000016, $5000+$200 HORSE (Omaha Hi/Lo Limit) - Level XII (750/1500) - 2006/09/30 - 22:43:25 (ET)Table '40000016 19' 8-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: BUTCH ACIDY (3556 in chips) Seat 2: Money800 (2647 in chips) Seat 3: mysticaces (22138 in chips) Seat 4: Riemann (25126 in chips) Seat 5: jj42 (14915 in chips) Seat 6: Sam Grizzle (57045 in chips) Seat 7: jdags21 (17056 in chips) Seat 8: deleteyou (25909 in chips) jdags21: posts small blind 375deleteyou: posts big blind 750*** HOLE CARDS ***BUTCH ACIDY: folds Money800: raises 750 to 1500mysticaces: folds Riemann: folds jj42: folds Sam Grizzle: raises 750 to 2250jdags21: folds deleteyou: folds Money800: raises 397 to 2647 and is all-inBetting is cappedSam Grizzle: calls 397*** FLOP *** [9h Kd 6h]BUTCH ACIDY said, "how do you get such hands"*** TURN *** [9h Kd 6h] [Jd]jdags21 said, "thats pretty gay"*** RIVER *** [9h Kd 6h Jd] [Jc]*** SHOW DOWN ***Money800: shows [2c Kc 7h 3h] (HI: two pair, Kings and Jacks)Sam Grizzle: shows [7c Ac Ah 6c] (HI: two pair, Aces and Jacks)Sam Grizzle collected 6419 from potNo low hand qualified*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6419 | Rake 0 Board [9h Kd 6h Jd Jc]Seat 1: BUTCH ACIDY folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Money800 showed [2c Kc 7h 3h] and lost with HI: two pair, Kings and JacksSeat 3: mysticaces folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Riemann folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: jj42 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Sam Grizzle (button) showed [7c Ac Ah 6c] and won (6419) with HI: two pair, Aces and JacksSeat 7: jdags21 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: deleteyou (big blind) folded before Flop
Was it because 2 clubs, and 2 hearts were held...or...... :club:

who is this david b that cassidy dags and sam grizzle keep talking about

who is this david b that cassidy dags and sam grizzle keep talking about
david benyamine I'd guess, were they talking about him killing big cash games or something?Joe Cassidy and Tony G also now out

yea i think they said he is on right now on either tilt or stars i didnt think benyamine was that good only heard of him a few times

ok can anyone explain this one for me? Its very late here, almost 4am........and im not a huge omaha player..........but i dont get this move by chris....Was it because 2 clubs, and 2 hearts were held...or...... :club:
because he was desperate less than 2 BB left3 low cards, double suited, BB coming in 2 handsgood a time as any i guess
because he was desperate less than 2 BB left3 low cards, double suited, BB coming in 2 handsgood a time as any i guess
if i remember correclty, he was on the button...had ample time before blinds came back around for a better hand.....ah well
yea i think they said he is on right now on either tilt or stars i didnt think benyamine was that good only heard of him a few times
the rumour has it benamine is destroying the big game and also had a million dollar in a week score on full tilt