Poker Announcers - Who's Top Dawg?

i can take the heat, but i wass really impressed by Hellmuth on the live audio final table last year (uncanny reads from twenty feet away).
Live or old no hole cams always have the best analysis, because the announcers had to work for the information, just like the other players at the table. I liked the ME when Stu won when Kaplan and Helmuth were trying to figure out the hands. Boring from the entertainment factor, but loved the theory.Lon and Norman have the best interaction.
Live or old no hole cams always have the best analysis, because the announcers had to work for the information, just like the other players at the table. I liked the ME when Stu won when Kaplan and Helmuth were trying to figure out the hands. Boring from the entertainment factor, but loved the theory.Lon and Norman have the best interaction.
????are you kidding me ?? Lon barely even acknowledges that Norman exists.

Anytime Phil Hellmuth is doing some commentary is the best to me...he's quite good at it, and if you watch old WSOP videos or any other tournament before there were hole cams, its pretty amazing how often he guesses exactly what someone has.To me he's just flat out entertaining no matter what he's doing.

I just know that when DN commentates, people disappear.
Huh? Im confused, help a noob out here meng.
You really don't want to know.If you're really interested, start asking people where "Jerry" is...
You really don't want to know.If you're really interested, start asking people where "Jerry" is...
Dude, as smart as you are I can't believe you said this outloud.... :club: Take my advice and stay offline for a couple days. And change your passwords.