Super Aggressive Steve Dannenman A Murderer?

olddirtyharry says "I'll never understand how Dannenman's murder of that poor girl never hit mainstream news. I hate that man. Hookers are people too, just like you and me."True?
No.Hookers are not people just like you and me.They are better.

Why should he be barred from playing poker? Murdering a woman is a completely different thing and has nothing to do with playing poker. If he murdered someone he should be put in jail and if hes served that then hes free ..

Prostitutes love everyone just the way they are, they don't judge us for being a bit overweight or 3 weeks behind on showering. I think we can all learn something from the non-judgemental nature of hookers.
That might be true, for some...But don't wait 3 weeks to take a shower, and exercise a little. Life will be much better, I guarantee it.

Since when was it a bad thing for a poker player to be a criminal? I still think pistols should be allowed at the WSOP. That way someone could have put two chromes in Molina's dome when he rose his d*uche bag status from "lil biatch d*uche bag" to "total biatch d*uche bag"

Since when was it a bad thing for a poker player to be a criminal? I still think pistols should be allowed at the WSOP. That way someone could have put two chromes in Molina's dome when he rose his d*uche bag status from "lil biatch d*uche bag" to "total biatch d*uche bag"
When did this stop being about hookers?
olddirtyharry says "I'll never understand how Dannenman's murder of that poor girl never hit mainstream news. I hate that man. Hookers are people too, just like you and me."True?
are people really this stupid????