1. 1. Does this Offend You?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how many christians I can offend with this master piece from Bill Hicks:"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back, he's really going to want to see a f***ing cross? Ow! Maybe that's why he hasn't shown up yet...it's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a sniper rifle pendant... Just thinking of John(Kennedy), Jackie. We love him. Trying to keep that memory alive, baby. [mimes shooting a rifle] I did that routine in Fyffe, Alabama, and after the show these three rednecks came up to me. 'Hey, buddy! C'mere! Hey Mr. Comedian! C'mere! Hey buddy, we're Christians and we don't like what you said!' I said 'Well, then forgive me.' Later, as I was hanging from the tree..." (Relentless video)I liked DN's joke by the way.

Why is the black portion of the joke more offensive ? The joke takes jabs at 5 different races. anyone who is offended by this joke is an idiot
as I said already, it's the most offensive because over 50% of black children are illegitament. Not offensive to me; but saying why it could be.it rings too true to be really funny to some
Let's see how many christians I can offend with this master piece from Bill Hicks:
I am.It doesn'tI rather liked Bill.
How's this one?So this family walks into a talent agency. It’s a mother, a father, their son and daughter, and a little baby. The father says to the talent agent, “Sir, I’ve got an amazing act. We know if you’d let us perform it for you, you’d want to sign us.” And the talent agent says, “Sorry we don’t sign family acts. They’re too cutesy.” But the mother says, “Please sir, if you’d just give us two minutes we know you’ll like our act.” So the talent agent says, “Ok, you’ve got two minutes.” The family jumps right into it. The mother smiles and points to the son who hits play on the boom box. Thrilling circus music starts to play as the father spins his daughter around, bends her over, lifts up her skirt, and starts licking her asshole. Then the son lays down on the floor and opens his mouth, and the mother tears off tear away pants, squats down over his face, and starts shitting all over him. The father grabs the baby, takes off his diaper, and start’s sucking his cock, right? While the son, still with his mother’s shit in his mouth goes over and licks the baby’s tiny little balls. Now the mother lays down on her back on the floor while her daughter gets up high on a chair and starts pissing all over her. Then, the father and son take the baby and start stuffing it head first back into the mother’s vagina while the daughter’s piss rains down on all of them. They get the baby half way in so just his legs are sticking out all kicking and flailing around. The son takes the mother’s shit out of his mouth and starts rubbing it all over everyone while the father sticks his cock in the baby’s asshole and fucks it while it’s still inside the mother until he comes all over the baby, the wife, the son, and the daughter. Then the father gets up and says, “And now for our impersonation of the victims of 9/11.” And the whole family starts running around the room screaming and laughing with their dicks and titties all flapping around covered with shit and piss and come going, “Aaaaah! Aaaaaah! The building’s coming down! Help!” And finally the family runs back to the center of the room and goes, “Taa Daa!” And the talent agent just sits there for the longest time. Finally, he says, “Jesus. That’s a hell of an act. What do you call it?” And the father says, “The Aristocrats.”
Only funny if Gilbert Gottfried does it...written, it just makes me hope you copy/pasted it from some other site and didnt actually type it all up.
*************************ok.... hmmmm.man I got a good one.Can I get a bannning clemency ? or amnesty or something?Ok... well without saying the word:Chinese and Black Man !! A Chinese man enters a bar to find a Black bartender. He says, "Hey n****r, give me a jigger." The Bartender responds, "That's terrible! How would you like it if I said something like that to you? In fact, let's just switch places. You get behind the bar and I'll come in as a customer." The Chinese man agrees and gets behind the bar. The Black man goes outside. Upon reentering, he says, "Hey c***k, give me a drink." To which the Chinese man answers, "Sorry, we don't serve n****rs here."
I love this one!

Let's say we have to resort to cannibalism. Do you think different people of different races taste like their food?Like if you eat a Mexican...Does he have a spicy flavor like hot sauce?If you eat an Asian...Do you want more in like 30 minutes?If you eat a black person...Do they taste like chicken?If you eat a white person...You just don't eat white people, it's against the rules.

I love the aristocrats joke especially when they committ all the acts on the grandma...Then at the end of the joke..the guy says: "Okay..now here is the kicker...Grandma's dead!"

as I said already, it's the most offensive because over 50% of black children are illegitament. Not offensive to me; but saying why it could be.it rings too true to be really funny to someI am.It doesn'tI rather liked Bill.
Only black children can be illegitament ? I'm just confused how those who are offended, can look at this JOKE; intended for humor, and be offended.

Jokes dont offend me...people do. Sometimes by telling innapropriate jokes with racist content. A joke like this is less offensive when told by someone like DN than by many others. The reason being, DN is a liberal-ish guy with a multi-cultural group of close friends. It's harder to believe he takes these stereotypes seriously. The same joke coming from Jerry Falwell would be incredibly offensive, and would deserve a solid punch to the spleen. If DN told me this joke in a public place, I would feel a little embarrassed for him. I found it slightly funny, but not lol funny.

The important thing is that it doesn't talk about the white male in America.
We are the MAN, you don't mock the MAN.Be honest, How many people are checking back here hoping for more racist jokes?
Only black children can be illegitament ? I'm just confused how those who are offended, can look at this JOKE; intended for humor, and be offended.
when such a high percent are, it may be more offensive.Hey, I'm speculating.It's not offensive to me.In fact, I"m overweight, and weight jokes don't offend meEither do Smart Hetero White Guy jokes
would you be offended if it jabbed at your race or somerthing about your heritage? are you offended on behalf of people you think need to be defended because they are not capable of laughing at the same joke you would, if it was said about you?
well, i'm jewish so tough break on that one.second part is just wrong - i give people enough credit that they'll be or not be offended just because the joke is about or not about them.for the record, most of the other jokes posted here are funny, and not offensive, because they are actually clever and not just statements of racial/ethnic stereotypes.moreover, using a slur like "n.igger" or "c.hink" is not as bad, because those words are so obviously hateful that they're only used as insightful. a slur like suggesting that Arabs are murderers is dangerous, as it is a current issue.

I don't think anything would amuse me more than watching DN get fired as a spokesman from one of his 9 million product endorsement gigs. I don't think it's funny, I think it's kind of pathetic someone in such a high position in the poker world would post such a racist and retarded joke. Flame me if you want, I don't care. I'm not overly sensitive, none of those stereotypes even apply to me, but I still think it's a classless thing to post.

I don't think anything would amuse me more than watching DN get fired as a spokesman from one of his 9 million product endorsement gigs. I don't think it's funny, I think it's kind of pathetic someone in such a high position in the poker world would post such a racist and retarded joke. Flame me if you want, I don't care. I'm not overly sensitive, none of those stereotypes even apply to me, but I still think it's a classless thing to post.
if you can't see the humor of these sterotypes, then you clearly are ignorant
well, i'm jewish so tough break on that one.second part is just wrong - i give people enough credit that they'll be or not be offended just because the joke is about or not about them.for the record, most of the other jokes posted here are funny, and not offensive, because they are actually clever and not just statements of racial/ethnic stereotypes.moreover, using a slur like "n.igger" or "c.hink" is not as bad, because those words are so obviously hateful that they're only used as insightful. a slur like suggesting that Arabs are murderers is dangerous, as it is a current issue.
A Rabbi walks into a bar with a frog on his shoulder...The bartender says..."Hey, where did you get that?"The frog says....."In long island..there are Thousands of them!"

What's the most confusing day of the year in Harlem?Fathers Daywait, let me rephrase.Does this joke offend you?Yes__No__Maybe__F them, they have enormous penises__What's the most confusing day of the year in Harlem?Father's Day

Good point. I don't find a racist post amusing, so I am ignorant.
yea but just because you say a joke doesnt' mean you are racist. You just recognzie the sterotypes and accept it as a fact of life. Lets not pretend that most people in jail are not black. Seriously its ignorance
Why is the black portion of the joke more offensive ? The joke takes jabs at 5 different races. anyone who is offended by this joke is an idiot
Okay. Let me get this straight. So, if I say that ripptyde is a retarded racist @$$hole, ripptyde should be offended. But, if I say that ripptyde and four other dumba$$es are retarded racist @$$holes, ripptyde has no reason to be offended?I don't usually use some of those words. I'm just asking a question, and trying to make a point. I'm not calling anyone anything.
if you can't see the humor of these sterotypes, then you clearly are ignorant
Just because a person feels pointing out stereotypes is not funny does not in any way make them ignorant!I was in no way offended by the jokes, and did laugh, because that is my personality, and little offends me but I do agree with Grinder's point that some in DN's position should not be the one posting these types of things on a public forum, espcially his own.