Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Back on tonight in ER's timeslot. Catch it while you can!
They already tore the set down and people have moved on. It won't be coming back. Aaron is now working on a broadway musical.ooo, quick edit! :club:
How? Why?Is this for realsies?If so, my prayers were answered.
What's for real? That they are showing the eps?NBC respects Aaron enough to show the last 6 or 7 remaining eps that were already filmed before the show got the axe. Plus they have nothing else of importance to show and decided to I guess get their monies worth. *shrugs*The set was torn down and everyone has gone their seperate way. Aaron is now making a broadway musical from one of the Flaming Lips CD's. Something about a Pink Dragon or something.

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots? Interesting.Yeah, I knew is wasn't possible for the show just come back. Hell, no one was watching anyway. I'm just happy I don't have to wait for four years fol the DVD release.

interesting how there was no Mathew Perry or Bradley Whiteford last night. Cost cutting maybe?
No Amanda Peet either. Kind of odd to have that many "stars" gone from an episode.

Is it just me or are Tim Busfield's delivery and timing terrific in this show? He was the only real gem in the episode.

Is it just me or are Tim Busfield's delivery and timing terrific in this show? He was the only real gem in the episode.
Tim Busfield is always incredible. He's not my favorite character, but he's easily the best actor on the show.

I hate the network execs who decide to cancel my favorite shows.I hate the foolish tv viewing public that prefers shows like The Bachelor and Deal or No Deal. I really can not take another reality show or game show that involves no skill/knowledge./rant