Who Pre Ordered Negreanu's Book?

What???When I seen this post I was huh really his book's out. Well I went to Amazon.com and here it was http://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Negreanus-Pow...TF8&s=booksOn Amazon.com it states it's coming out on Feb 6, 2007. Then I looked on Amazon.ca and it stated the following. "This title will be released on September 26, 2006. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca."Who knows when it's released. Little while yet.I look forward to read this book. I have his DVD and his Stacked Video Game.CdnPkrNut.

I don't know much about publishing, but considering that he hasn't finished writing it yet, it might be a while before it comes out.From the most recent blog: "I've got a whole bunch of other stuff to share, but seriously, I need to get back to writing my book and a couple columns..."

If I were you guys, I'd hold off on Pre ordering DN's book, till you can brouse through it at Barnes and noble. On one hand, his chapter in SS2 is excellent. ON the other hand, products with the Brand Negranu name are spotty at best ( See poker mountian, stacked, the DVD.) I'm not saying that DN's book is a crass money grab, but it certainly may be. Lord knows other pros have made crass money grabs ( IE E-DOG, Barry, Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, Chan, ect. The best books I've read on poker werent' from poker's biggest TV stars. So, buyer beware. Give it a preview first. Lord knows you wouldn't want to be a pile of crap like EDOG's book.

If I were you guys, I'd hold off on Pre ordering DN's book, till you can brouse through it at Barnes and noble. On one hand, his chapter in SS2 is excellent. ON the other hand, products with the Brand Negranu name are spotty at best ( See poker mountian, stacked, the DVD.) I'm not saying that DN's book is a crass money grab, but it certainly may be. Lord knows other pros have made crass money grabs ( IE E-DOG, Barry, Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, Chan, ect. The best books I've read on poker werent' from poker's biggest TV stars. So, buyer beware. Give it a preview first. Lord knows you wouldn't want to be a pile of crap like EDOG's book.
I haven't read Greensteins book but I heard it was very good. Did you read it and why is it bad?
Dude, at least get the guys name right.As for the book, I agree, flip through it, if you like it order it using your FCP points.Also, I have SS1 and liked it for the most part, I know lots of people have read SS2, is it worth reading after SS1?

As for the book, I agree, flip through it, if you like it order it using your FCP points.Also, I have SS1 and liked it for the most part, I know lots of people have read SS2, is it worth reading after SS1?That depends what you are looking for. I'm not sure they changed the nl holdem at all from SS 1 I'm pretty sure its an exact copy. Most of the other games have been updated and are much better from what I've been told DN wrote the 2-7 TD section which I never play so didn't get much out of that chapter. By far I think the best update in the book was Mike Caro's section on his overall poker concepts. So if you play all the games in the book probably worth getting if you only want the Nl Holdem section re-read the 1st one. Also Harmon's section on limit holdem was also very good.

I haven't read Greensteins book but I heard it was very good. Did you read it and why is it bad?
It's worth reading.I especially like the forward by Brunson where he says what he likes best about the book; "looking at the pictures." Yep, I laughed.
Am i hallucinating?http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000BBGW6O/re...7879010-7489754Go back to quoting dictionaries.
Ok, for the mentally challenged then here's the cliff notes version.1) DN says buy stacked it out soon.2) months go by....it's really going to be great buy it, its out soon3) more months go by any day now it's out buy it....4) finally comes out and it's less than spectacularNow we jump ahead to this thread.1) whose preordering DN's book2) it out in Febuary...it'll be great3) are you sure it'll be out in Febuary....So I corelated DN's book to the stacked release. Acting like I didn't know that stacked had finally come out (when in reality and based on my membership in this forum since 2004 I knew it came out earlier this year).So please don't make me explain my jokes to you anymore. It makes you look foolish and slightly thick.