http://www.pocketfives.com/C9350FCD-C249-4...A70BE57757.aspxBoth are great players and both are very nice guys, but as a member of team SMD and because Bax owns my soul, I have to officially say: Booooo. ;-)17 months is pretty damn impressive though, and I'm happy he was passed by someone like Ari, and not an arrogant 18 yo prick.

Ha, and this explains my '18 yo prick' comment:http://www.jeffgarza.com/index.php?/archiv...CKING-JOKE.htmlEDIt: Lame, the html has profanity in it, so FCP censors it.P5s updated their rankings today, and BodogAri was moved into the #1 spot. That's fine, JohnnyBax is awful and should have been removed long ago. Ari is a good player and has had good results lately. He also plays an insane volume, and is a pretty consistent winner. Oh yeah... remember how I won that triple crown? Made a few other final tables too... $36k profit on the week and over a 350% ROI. SICK.I DIDN't GET ****ING MOVED UP. I'M STILL #5. BELOWABOVE IS STILL ABOVE ME.To the players ranked above me: I dare anyone above me to post their stats for this year, or dating back to last september or whenever. Everyone other than Rizen is like 2x the volume (or way more) and less profit.You know why no other top ranked players would post their statistics in the past? Because I posted mine every month, and no one else ranked higher than me would post them and make it obvious that they were being outperformed!You know why I stopped posting them? Because I SAW players like belowabove have LOSING months and retain their ranking or even move up! A few months ago, this guy had TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS where he LOSES, and drops like $30k, and is MOVED AHEAD OF ME.SO PISSED.Its such a joke. I remember when I was #2 and was moved back 2 spots in 2 weeks when I took a break from posting.To answer a question in a p5s thread, why did I keep posting?Because I occasionally enjoy it and I want to be the #1 ranked player. But MAINLY because of the rankings. As what happened to my ranking in the 2 weeks I "took off" indicated (I am reminded of the convo including the clause " if you still support p5s....") , that wouldn't be possible if I stopped posting.WHATEVERHATE LIFE**** ROOTHLUS/LILHOLDEMARI OWNS

17 months is pretty damn impressive though, and I'm happy he was passed by someone like Ari, and not an arrogant 18 yo prick.
I heard they based the Entourage character Ari Gold on that guy..... :club:

cool, my guess though is 90% of online players have no idea who either player isi just looked at this, and the post he has about aba cash game results.how is this possibe, i must be missing something: is the amount of hands posted by 100's or 1000's or something?http://www.jeffgarza.com/index.php?/archiv...e-Awesome..html

cool, my guess though is 90% of online players have no idea who either player isi just looked at this, and the post he has about aba cash game results.how is this possibe, i must be missing something: is the amount of hands posted by 100's or 1000's or something?http://www.jeffgarza.com/index.php?/archiv...e-Awesome..html
His total hands in the month were about 32,000 if it's not multiplied by anything. Is that a reasonable amount for a poker junkie? I honestly don't know.But I have to say I find it very hard to believe that he made $700,000 in one month playing at those levels. That just seems ridiculous to me.Edit: Look at his NL $200 (6 Max) numbers. He made approximately $60 every hand, which I just find absolutely impossible to believe. I don't spend a lot of time in the poker rooms though, so maybe I'm off.
His total hands in the month were about 32,000 if it's not multiplied by anything. Is that a reasonable amount for a poker junkie? I honestly don't know.But I have to say I find it very hard to believe that he made $700,000 in one month playing at those levels. That just seems ridiculous to me.Edit: Look at his NL $200 (6 Max) numbers. He made approximately $60 every hand, which I just find absolutely impossible to believe. I don't spend a lot of time in the poker rooms though, so maybe I'm off.
The games shown are shown by blinds ($200 6 max is 100-200 NL 6 max).
thats the thing,You or I or anyone could easily play 1000 hands a day. TruePoker ( a member) used to play up to 3k hands a day at times.I just find it hard to believe that 246 @ 400 NL which is my current game that he made 50k. i've played way more than 1000 hands @ 400 NL in the last 2 weeks and am no where near
The games shown are shown by blinds ($200 6 max is 100-200 NL 6 max).
I thought this was the case, just wasnt sure why some 10/20 was played along with 200/400 no limit.
thats the thing,You or I or anyone could easily play 1000 hands a day. TruePoker ( a member) used to play up to 3k hands a day at times.I just find it hard to believe that 246 @ 400 NL which is my current game that he made 50k. i've played way more than 1000 hands @ 400 NL in the last 2 weeks and am no where near
Read my post above this. Once again, he is posting the game by the blinds, not the buyin.
thats the thing,You or I or anyone could easily play 1000 hands a day. TruePoker ( a member) used to play up to 3k hands a day at times.I just find it hard to believe that 246 @ 400 NL which is my current game that he made 50k. i've played way more than 1000 hands @ 400 NL in the last 2 weeks and am no where nearI thought this was the case, just wasnt sure why some 10/20 was played along with 200/400 no limit.
Lol read Bizzles above post. $400 NL in his database= 200/400 blinds NL
I thought this was the case, just wasnt sure why some 10/20 was played along with 200/400 no limit.
It's still 10-20 NL. And the kid plays all over in terms of limits, mainly due to the fact that there aren't constant games running. He wins a ridiculous amount at 10-20 NL so that he can afford to take shots at bigger games.
It's still 10-20 NL. And the kid plays all over in terms of limits, mainly due to the fact that there aren't constant games running. He wins a ridiculous amount at 10-20 NL so that he can afford to take shots at bigger games.
Thanks retard.I'm not into the whole "poker tracker" scene. ...I'm not exactly "down with it",... i dont "know how to use it", ....I'm not "a stats type of guys" ... I dont "keep good records", ....I'm not what you call "efficient", ...I cant "read ROI stats"
Ha, and this explains my '18 yo prick' comment:http://www.jeffgarza.com/index.php?/archiv...CKING-JOKE.htmlEDIt: Lame, the html has profanity in it, so FCP censors it.P5s updated their rankings today, and BodogAri was moved into the #1 spot. That's fine, JohnnyBax is awful and should have been removed long ago. Ari is a good player and has had good results lately. He also plays an insane volume, and is a pretty consistent winner. Oh yeah... remember how I won that triple crown? Made a few other final tables too... $36k profit on the week and over a 350% ROI. SICK.I DIDN't GET ****ING MOVED UP. I'M STILL #5. BELOWABOVE IS STILL ABOVE ME.To the players ranked above me: I dare anyone above me to post their stats for this year, or dating back to last september or whenever. Everyone other than Rizen is like 2x the volume (or way more) and less profit.You know why no other top ranked players would post their statistics in the past? Because I posted mine every month, and no one else ranked higher than me would post them and make it obvious that they were being outperformed!You know why I stopped posting them? Because I SAW players like belowabove have LOSING months and retain their ranking or even move up! A few months ago, this guy had TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS where he LOSES, and drops like $30k, and is MOVED AHEAD OF ME.SO PISSED.Its such a joke. I remember when I was #2 and was moved back 2 spots in 2 weeks when I took a break from posting.To answer a question in a p5s thread, why did I keep posting?Because I occasionally enjoy it and I want to be the #1 ranked player. But MAINLY because of the rankings. As what happened to my ranking in the 2 weeks I "took off" indicated (I am reminded of the convo including the clause " if you still support p5s....") , that wouldn't be possible if I stopped posting.WHATEVERHATE LIFE**** ROOTHLUS/LILHOLDEMARI OWNS
ummm.....are you 18? :club:
Thanks retard.I'm not into the whole "poker tracker" scene. ...I'm not exactly "down with it",... i dont "know how to use it", ....I'm not "a stats type of guys" ... I dont "keep good records", ....I'm not what you call "efficient", ...I cant "read ROI stats"
QFT

AJ really is a snotty little kid who has some growing up to do but i can see his point. he's thrown down the gauntlet and challenged anyone to match his results. what i don't understand is why someone must be a contributing member of P5's to be considered for the top positions (as AJ believes) or why AJ would want to be ranked on a list where "good poster" is one of the qualities which determines the list.

Great post...I miss Chris Farley.Anyone here who doesn't own his Best of DVD from SNL should buy it immediately. Funniest of the entire set.

I dont understand what this kid's motive for being an e-thug is based on, seriously he's a fcking nerdy pale magic the gathering player who's probably gotten popular his senior year in highschool due to the fact that he's making a ton of money (As far as I remember, it wasn't hard to hang with the popular crowd during senior year, being rich would usually get a nerd "in"). He's obviously not used to the attention in person or online, and now he's being a dick to make up for all of the years of swirlies he recieved...He feels he has the right to be a prick because he is relatively "well known" which is just gay...He also self promotes like no one else, fcking annoying. He's gonna get into some shit when he starts playing live if he doesn't stop the shit talking.I really didnt know much about this guy until lately. Taking Micon's posts as "serious" and threating to kick his *** is lame, saying bax is horrible is just retarded... And Roothlus is one of the nicest dudes I've met, I dunno why the hell he'd say that to him.

I dont understand what this kid's motive for being an e-thug is based on, seriously he's a fcking nerdy pale magic the gathering player who's probably gotten popular his senior year in highschool due to the fact that he's making a ton of money (As far as I remember, it wasn't hard to hang with the popular crowd during senior year, being rich would usually get a nerd "in"). He's obviously not used to the attention in person or online, and now he's being a dick to make up for all of the years of swirlies he recieved...He feels he has the right to be a prick because he is relatively "well known" which is just gay...He also self promotes like no one else, fcking annoying. He's gonna get into some shit when he starts playing live if he doesn't stop the shit talking.I really didnt know much about this guy until lately. Taking Micon's posts as "serious" and threating to kick his *** is lame, saying bax is horrible is just retarded... And Roothlus is one of the nicest dudes I've met, I dunno why the hell he'd say that to him.
That pretty much sums up my thoughts on him...Magic the Gaythering...lolllll....I'm disappointed in the people that go to school with the kid for not beating the arrogance out of him years ago. Like most 'ethugs' though, he probably is a little timid ***** in person.Heh I finished off my laptop last night JC.....weeeeee. Much like this old sand wedge I used to carry in my bag (golf), it needed to be broken.
Heh I finished off my laptop last night JC.....weeeeee. Much like this old sand wedge I used to carry in my bag (golf), it needed to be broken.
lol I finished mine off weeks ago, I now have to lean it against something so that the screen doesnt fall back all the way...Im supposed to get my new one today, weee (bought anti-tilt coverage so I can throw mine all I want).Also, I love how u had to add "(golf)" to your sentence, or else I have no clue what you're talking about. I guess I should learn the lingo before I start playing it.
lol I finished mine off weeks ago, I now have to lean it against something so that the screen doesnt fall back all the way...Im supposed to get my new one today, weee (bought anti-tilt coverage so I can throw mine all I want).Also, I love how u had to add "(golf)" to your sentence, or else I have no clue what you're talking about. I guess I should learn the lingo before I start playing it.
Heh, that's exactly what I was thinking when I added it.