Wcoop #4: $215 Nlhe Headsup

I don't kid myself and blame my results on a lack of playing, I actually try to play more and improve my game as it goes. Being a whipped little bitch doesn't mean you have an excuse for not playing more often, it just means you are a whipped little bitch.
Busy makin millions, kid. We all can't work for Initrode. Or is it Pentatrode?
Wanna cuddle?
he's a gentle lover.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy makin millions, kid. We all can't work for Initrode. Or is it Pentatrode?
It's Versachode, and for someone who is making millions, you sure do have a lot of free time to bitch to me.
It's Versachode, and for someone who is making millions, you sure do have a lot of free time to bitch to me.
CHODE!!! ROFL ZOMG MFLMF! (that's motherfucking laugh motherfucker).
bah you pussies! play HU for at least 100k!!!!!sw
i went to a wedding this summer and this drunk guy starts talking about how awesome he is at cards and how he won a freeroll and yada yada. so i tell him i play and he says dude i am sick i will play you for anything hu. so i throw some figures out there with good blind structures and he say seriously dont mess with my i am so cofident i will put up my grandmothers house worth 260k and play you with that.he goes on talking trash and says well whats up let me see the 260k, pull it out of your pocket right now and we will play. at that point i just walked to the bar and drank a beer amazed at what just happened.the a little later he comes up and says so do you want to play hu i said i would like to but not for 260k. he goes onto say yeah i cant play for that much either my grandmother would be pissed. he says so lets play but all i can really afford is to play for 5$ max. i laughed and never talked to him again
Three times my ***. I recall a totally legit smackdown I put on you, Mr. "I don't play just NLHE because it's boring" guy, in a game that I knew nothing about, crippling you and sending you on your way.See, it's easy to recall the times you won things. This past month, I've won 2 $1050 seats and I FT'd a 109 on Party Sunday night, winning $1400. Have I ran and played poorly at times this past month? Sure. But I don't kid myself and blame my results on a lack of playing, I actually try to play more and improve my game as it goes. Being a whipped little bitch doesn't mean you have an excuse for not playing more often, it just means you are a whipped little bitch.EDIT: Now I'm pissed that he let the cat out of the bag. Fuck you, fucker!Wanna cuddle?
pwned so hard... nh bizzle
pwned so hard... nh bizzle
Apparently you missed the lemon juice at the bottom of the post.Regardless, hit me up on aim sometime.

Whoa.....I thought for sure I was in the sickie thread. mind benderI was going to play this event but I have to work today. That fookin PLO+rebuy on my day off was b.s.gl to all that play

sweet first fcpers outgot involved in a hand when i thought the guy was drawing diamonds i had top pair he had me out kicked. he moved in on the river when the flush missed i called he had better kicker. gg me then had to push the last 340 in on suited connectors he called with ak naturally

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [3s Jd]Terpfan: calls 10markysals11: checks *** FLOP *** [3h 2s Jc]markysals11: checks Terpfan: bets 40markysals11: raises 80 to 120Terpfan: calls 80*** TURN *** [3h 2s Jc] [9c]markysals11: bets 160Terpfan: calls 160*** RIVER *** [3h 2s Jc 9c] [5c]markysals11: checks Terpfan: bets 520markysals11: calls 520*** SHOW DOWN ***Terpfan: shows [3c 6c] (a flush, Jack high)markysals11: shows [3s Jd] (two pair, Jacks and Threes)Terpfan collected 1640 from pot

One down.Dealt to Jord4n [Qc Qs]Lenny: raises 40 to 60Jord4n: raises 140 to 200Lenny: calls 140*** FLOP *** [7h 6c Jd]Jord4n: bets 275Lenny: calls 275*** TURN *** [7h 6c Jd] [Qd]Jord4n: checks Lenny: bets 840 and is all-inJord4n: calls 840*** RIVER *** [7h 6c Jd Qd] [8c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Jord4n: shows [Qc Qs] (three of a kind, Queens)Lenny: shows [9d As] (high card Ace)Jord4n collected 2630 from potlolL@R.- Jordan

wow, i should know better than to bluff against a calling station. I was down to 600 chips, i call with K6, he raises I call preflop. flop is 986 he bets, i push he calls with 33. next hand i'm at 1200 ish. I raise preflop, he calls.by the river there is 4 clubs, and he hasn't shown any strength, i push, he calls with the 8 of clubs. I suck so bad. good luck all

what happened?- Jordan
PrtyPsux: raises 60 to 80 Specialk66: raises 140 to 220 PrtyPsux: calls 140 *** FLOP *** [As Ah 6c] Specialk66: bets 140 PrtyPsux: calls 140 *** TURN *** [As Ah 6c] [8s] Specialk66: checks PrtyPsux: checks *** RIVER *** [As Ah 6c 8s] [9h] Specialk66: bets 360 PrtyPsux: raises 800 to 1160 and is all-in Specialk66: calls 760 and is all-in *** SHOW DOWN *** PrtyPsux: shows [8h 8d] (a full house, Eights full of Aces) Specialk66: shows [Ac Ad] (four of a kind, Aces) PrtyPsux said, "omg" Specialk66 collected 2960 from pot

Board was A, A, something, 8, something... They get all there money in the middle after the river and dude shows Pocket Aces and PrtyPsux shows Pocket eights. Then next hand PrtyPsux goes all in with Q 2 and dude calls with Pocket Aces.

PrtyPsux: raises 60 to 80 Specialk66: raises 140 to 220 PrtyPsux: calls 140 *** FLOP *** [As Ah 6c] Specialk66: bets 140 PrtyPsux: calls 140 *** TURN *** [As Ah 6c] [8s] Specialk66: checks PrtyPsux: checks *** RIVER *** [As Ah 6c 8s] [9h] Specialk66: bets 360 PrtyPsux: raises 800 to 1160 and is all-in Specialk66: calls 760 and is all-in *** SHOW DOWN *** PrtyPsux: shows [8h 8d] (a full house, Eights full of Aces) Specialk66: shows [Ac Ad] (four of a kind, Aces) PrtyPsux said, "omg" Specialk66 collected 2960 from pot
standard.- Jordan

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [Qc Qd]markysals11: raises 40 to 60Terpfan: calls 40*** FLOP *** [5d 3s 4h]Terpfan: checks markysals11: bets 80Terpfan: calls 80*** TURN *** [5d 3s 4h] [Ac]Terpfan: checks markysals11: checks *** RIVER *** [5d 3s 4h Ac] [Kd]Terpfan: bets 200markysals11: folds markysals11 said, "QQ"Terpfan collected 280 from potmarkysals11 said, "runnin good?"

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [Qc Qd]markysals11: raises 40 to 60Terpfan: calls 40*** FLOP *** [5d 3s 4h]Terpfan: checks markysals11: bets 80Terpfan: calls 80*** TURN *** [5d 3s 4h] [Ac]Terpfan: checks markysals11: checks *** RIVER *** [5d 3s 4h Ac] [Kd]Terpfan: bets 200markysals11: folds markysals11 said, "QQ"Terpfan collected 280 from potmarkysals11 said, "runnin good?"
werd, msals has 600 to 2.4k -- he could use a hand here.Hoosier is in a match with 1,775 to 1,225.- Jordan