What % Is Luck In Poker?

Have you heard of Tritz? He found a way to remove the luck factor online. There's a ton of luck involved in poker if you believe in that sort of thing. As far as luck vs. skill, meh, the best player wins in the long run.

I say 10% while skill is 90% in the long term, what do you guys think?My friend says I'm wrong and thinks there is more luck than that
I think you guys need to find better topics to talk about.
If you play an infinite number of hands tle luck factor is 12.5% If you play one hand it is 100% So subtract the number of hands you play from infinity and you will have your answer.
I got 6 1/2.
Thanks to the few of you that have answered, sorry for asking a poker related question in a poker forum, I mean what was I thinking.
Actually it is more than 10%.Considering the best odds you can have is 85% chance to win in the case of a dominated hand, the luck factor is AT LEAST 15%. But since you will not always be in that position even if you play perfectly, I would tend to put it at around 20% luck.

22.354890% if you divide by two and factor in the antes and blinds. If you ignore the level structure and only look at what color shirt someone is wearing, then it's 22.49733%

22.354890% if you divide by two and factor in the antes and blinds. If you ignore the level structure and only look at what color shirt someone is wearing, then it's 22.49733%
You're right, I forgot to carry the 2
Considering the best odds you can have is 85% chance to win in the case of a dominated hand, the luck factor is AT LEAST 15%. But since you will not always be in that position even if you play perfectly, I would tend to put it at around 20% luck.
equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 93.5649 % 93.09% 00.47% { AA }Hand 2: 06.4351 % 05.96% 00.47% { A6o }
equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 93.5649 % 93.09% 00.47% { AA }Hand 2: 06.4351 % 05.96% 00.47% { A6o }
cards %win %lose %tie EVKs Kc 94.16 4.31 1.53 0.9492s Kh 4.31 94.16 1.53 0.051http://twodimes.net/h/?z=142129This, however, isn't the issue as you're not going to just push all-in at the beginning of every single hand. Having skill to lay down hands that were best preflop but got outflopped, get maximum value on goods hands, draw in the correct spots, etc. is what makes skill the only factor that matters long-term.