Hey yall...I know i am "NEWB" myself but i just wanted to brag a lil....and no not about poker :D My wife and i just had our first daughter earlier this morning and just wanted to boast a little. Now please don't FLAME this one LOL...Better than any pot I have ever drug at the tables :club:

Outstanding and congrats......just don't turn into "that guy" who has a picture of his kids for "good luck" at the table.
LOL i Pray i wont be "That guy" but by far the best day ever....Puts poker and life in general into perspective....Take your "Bad Beats" easy guys....it could always be worse...
stats?
LOL i lost it at your post man....I PRAISE God she isn't as big as your avatar but stats are as follows.....Mackenzie Taylor Flatt....Female.....7 lbs. 12 ozs........22 inches long......Not even a day old......BEAUTIFUL............Future Jenn Harmon I HOPE :club:

Thats awesome, I had my first last year and you are right, it is the best thing ever. You can have a terrible day and come home and pick them up and it makes it all better.For fun I just watch my son run around the living room playing, he is hilarious, actually make laugh out loud every day.

Thats awesome, I had my first last year and you are right, it is the best thing ever. You can have a terrible day and come home and pick them up and it makes it all better.For fun I just watch my son run around the living room playing, he is hilarious, actually make laugh out loud every day.
LMAO I just pray to God she is not as good looking as the woman in your avatar....Based on my looks she has nothing to worry about but i would hate to kick some *** :club:

Fold preflopHa! Oh crap, I see we're being nice about this.TP/MMI don't think that one makes sense at all. I still don't get that joke.Is there any joke that works here? Someone help me.Honestly though, congrats. Hope all goes well. Babies are awesome (I'm just an uncle though, I don't have to deal with all the bad stuff.)

LOL i Pray i wont be "That guy" but by far the best day ever....Puts poker and life in general into perspective....Take your "Bad Beats" easy guys....it could always be worse...LOL i lost it at your post man....I PRAISE God she isn't as big as your avatar but stats are as follows.....Mackenzie Taylor Flatt....Female.....7 lbs. 12 ozs........22 inches long......Not even a day old......BEAUTIFUL............Future Jenn Harmon I HOPE :club:
next jenn harmon? I don't need to play against any successful women poker players, thankyou. Hopefully she'll turn into something we'd all enjoy, like the next heidi fliess...LOL just j/king with your, man, grats, and welcome to the forum. Any man with the name Krablar34 is a friend of mine.
I bet yesterday was a long night
LOL...exactly what I was thinking ! Did you get any sleep last night Krab ?Congrads on becoming a father. It's a magical time.Be very nice to your wife/SO; she is tired and sore....you are in charge of all housework, etc....so get off the computer and help her out !