Pub Cleared--brothers Responsible

Just got back to our country hideaway cottage. Wow, what a night.It started ok, my brother got a bit peckish around 5.30 pm, he looked at me and said "Bruv Reg, fancy a bit of tucker down the boozer in the village?"I agreed and we got ready to go out, both in Armani suits, overcoats and trilby hats.We arrived in the pub, both ordered steak, chips, mushrooms and onion rings and waited for our food to arrive. We sat back with a drink each, my brother a treble brandy, me a pint of snakebite.The door opened and in walked a couple of geezers, they knew who we were straight away, we don`t need introductions, most people know a face when they see one, especially a notorious one."Hi Mr Kray, Mr Kray, can I buy you a drink?" the first one said, his name was Steve, a gamekeeper from the village."Yeah, get me the same again, and make it quick otherwise you`ll end up in a box" I replied.Steve got the drinks and sat down, his friend hadn`t said anything yet, turned out he was mute and called Dave.Well they knew we were poker sharps, our reputation even carries out into the sticks.Steve wanted to know if we fancied a friendly game, just while we were waiting for our grub to arrive.Yeah we did, only small stakes £40 to the winner, £10 each man bring in.Well, it turns out Dave beat my brother heads up, nothing surprising there you might think, until.. I looked at the cards more closely, marked cards. Marked by Dave as he had a beetroot boat race.I looked at my brother, gave him the wink. He grabbed Dave, I grabbed Steve, walked them out of the pub. Wondered for a while, where could we put these 2 jokers?Then it came to me, a ducking in the local duckpond. Well we marched them through the village, every curtain twitching as we walked until we arrived at the pond.We held their heads under the water for 2 minutes, they were struggling, then let go their collars, and pushed them in.Noone messes with the cards, and noone messes with us brothers...

I found these stories more entertaining when they were tried to pass off as "somewhat believable" now we're just getting into blown up bars and assault and battery.
I can only tell it as it is in my posts. I won`t embellish or add things which are not part of my life story.If my brother was here he would confirm it. Unfortunately he`s gone out for a bit of business, he`s meeting Armless Andy in a nightclub in Ipswich, see about muscling in there for a bit of protection.Andys retiring from the game, 34 years old and burnt out..
I can only tell it as it is in my posts. I won`t embellish or add things which are not part of my life story.If my brother was here he would confirm it. Unfortunately he`s gone out for a bit of business, he`s meeting Armless Andy in a nightclub in Ipswich, see about muscling in there for a bit of protection.Andys retiring from the game, 34 years old and burnt out..
I have some friends over there that might be able to help you guys out, "Fat Bat" Francisco and Howie Feltersnatch... i'll PM you with more information.
I have some friends over there that might be able to help you guys out, "Fat Bat" Francisco and Howie Feltersnatch... i'll PM you with more information.
Ok, they`ll need to be initiated by my brother before they go on the payroll though. We pay cash, no VAT, no Tax. When they`re in the Firm then they can consider themselves priviledged.We had a geezer from New York wanted a job over christmas, he was over here living in South London. To be honest he was in a bit of a pickle, jobless and living on the dole.He seemed ok, we gave him a job driving a transit van over to France to pick up some gear from Calais Charlie.He came back and tried to rip us off, well lets say the government are £80 a week better off...Just had a call from my brother, its kicking off in the nightclub so I`m needed. Apparantly one of Armless Andys goons is there and wanting 20%, noone gets that much, he needs to be taught a lesson.I`ll let you all know what happens at a later date...

Ever have one of those friends who insisted on speaking in a phony Brittish accent? This guy reminds me of that sort of "bloke".Nothing wrong with writing stories. Heck, I too am an aspiring author. And really nothing wrong with sharing them here. Sort of a fun change of pace. But there is something, I don't know, creepy I guess, about developing an entire persona and insisting that you are that character. Too many role playing games as a kid.BTW - Apparently the Kray Brothers are gangsters from the 30's:http://www.crimelibrary.com/gangsters_outl...ay/index_1.html...and according to Wikipedia, Reginald "Reggie" Kray died in 2000http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Kray