I May Not Even Watch Any More Of The Me...

Well now there is no point in watching. Thanks for ruining the ending with your first post!?!?!
If you haven't heard that Gold won before now, then you have bigger problems than the ME being ruined for you.
If you haven't heard that Gold won before now, then you have bigger problems than the ME being ruined for you.
im sure there are plenty of good players who still dont know who won..... well atleast some cash game players who dont speak much english, and dont care really.
hahaa, i love the part from last night where Humberto gets his Kings cracked.He was acting like a ****** when he wanted calls, then shut up REAL quick when the ace flopped...priceless
He shut up real quick and made the proper fold. Sure his annoyance factor is through the roof, especially in the episode last night, but he instantly read he was beat, and folded. I can only imagine if it was Molina who had those kings. We'd probably still be hearing about it.
How about the obligatory "If you're new to Texas Hold Em - Here are the rules..."...and then a description of hole cards, flop, turn, river - and what hand beats what hand!Do they do this with any other game on TV?
with the exceptiong of HSP(maybe, i forget) ESPN is the only newtowrk that has stopped airing the rules

So, lemme see if I have this right...you can call somebody a cheat, or, say you will tear the other guys head off...and nothing happens. But, if you call him a ****in' cheat or say you will tear his ****in' head off, you get a twenty minute penalty?And, I Annie doesn't like what you're wearing, you gotta take it off?

this is what is annoying me about the coverage: (i also posted this in the molena thread)They need to stop with all the player Bio's and stupid interviews.No one cares that you're another 30 or 40 year old Contractor who just cashed in the ME. No one cares that you're another 20 something college dropout pro that cashed in the ME.Just show hands. Honestly, how many hands did we actually view during the 2 hours. Like 20?- Jordan
QFMFT
The guys vest would have annoyed me too, he was only weaing that fugly ass vest because he wanted TV coverage, he got it....Now take off that fucking vest, please. LOL
That's the worst part of the Main Event: too many dumbasses who want TV time. They won a $10 sat, and they figure that they're not going to win so they might as well get on television by being a jackass.If you really want to get on TV, put Phil Hellmuth in when you're a huge underdog, pray to the poker gods, and get ready for the fireworks. At least that's poker, not the freak show that is the main event now.
The guys vest would have annoyed me too, he was only weaing that fugly ass vest because he wanted TV coverage, he got it....Now take off that fucking vest, please. LOL
Yah, 'cause with all the goofball, Elmo-mask-wearing douche bags that enter the Main Event, the man thought he'd get coverage with a fancy vest. Maybe his fashion sense just isn't up to par with your tastes?

(Little behind on the forum sorry)I just wanted to add a few things to this thread. First of all even though I read nearly every segment on Pokerwire/Cardplayer while it unfolded, I still find the need to watch. The hubby has no idea who won, so I am one up on him. I feel that ESPN hasn't done the WSOP justice in their handling most of these events. Yes, I know they feel the need to hype these ignorant players with the childish fits. Why start this years coverage with the ME and not with others? Why didn't they cover the ladie's only event?(not being Feminist mind you) I just wanted to see it.I'll guess I will continue to watch like I have in the past. Now on the other, If I were a man(or a stronger woman) Edit(lol After seeing the pics in another thread I probably could take him;) as is.) and had played Erik Molina and had endured his Jackassness, I would have whooped his A$$ out in the parking lot myself after the ME. I would have kept my cool during and then after thumped him. Okay maybe not really, but his type is exactly what you find all over the internet sites. People make bad calls(just like he did)and in the long run isn't this what you want on a cash table?(okay maybe not a tournie, but I digress) SO why persecute them. Not everyone out there is DN and they will never be pros. But to continue to be a total a$$ with nearly every hand pffffft.I don't know if you really noticed when Molina was at the highlighted table, his Dad and MOM where there to watch him(which I seem to recall that Dad only had been watching previously) and he shut his smart mouth nearly through the time he was busted. What a Momma's boy. She probably got ahold of him the night before. WTG Mom :club: Thank you,

What about Molina CALLING all his chips off with an open ended straight draw, on a flushed flop, with none of that suit. "Ummm...I've played 4 days and I'll just give my chips away with at most 8 outs."What was he thinking?
because that's how he got there. You think he was just playing tight solid poker up to that point?

I've never really liked humberto brenes as a player... taking his time, almost slow-rolling that one player, talking about his stupid ass shark.... and he flips over AA to beat QQ.I understand it's part of his personality, OK. But it makes him look like a douchebag, and if someone doesn't agree, you're probably a douchebag yourself.He's annoying as hell.

I've never really liked humberto brenes as a player... taking his time, almost slow-rolling that one player, talking about his stupid ass shark.... and he flips over AA to beat QQ.I understand it's part of his personality, OK. But it makes him look like a douchebag, and if someone doesn't agree, you're probably a douchebag yourself.He's annoying as hell.
If I ever bust him out on TV, I'm going to yell for all to hear..."HOW DO YOU SAY DONKEY IN SPANISH??????HUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBERTOOOOOOOOOO"Mark
If I ever bust him out on TV, I'm going to yell for all to hear..."HOW DO YOU SAY DONKEY IN SPANISH??????HUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBERTOOOOOOOOOO"Mark
how do you say OWNED in spanish?HUMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTO
I don't think he's probably a bad guy, just annoying as hell. And that's all we get from the Main Event on ESPN. No good poker, no dramatic storylines, just the World Series of Douchery.