***official Chicago Bears Thread***

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now my cynicism has washed away and I've left myself vulnerable because I'm officially excited about the bears again. God damnit o thought I was off that narcotic

Wow! Overtime thriller, baby! Osweiller for President!!!

Sorry, wrong thread.   Mods, please move.

also, i said you guys would go 3-5 at best in your last 8 so you can save your "sick read" comments for later...even at 7-3 i still think you guys won't do better than 8-8
no, that's not what you said at all... you said this..
Bears will be LUCKY if they can go 3-5 with that brutal schedule.0-8, 1-7 or 2-6 far more likely than 3-5 imo...
also, i said you guys would go 3-5 at best in your last 8 so you can save your "sick read" comments for later...even at 7-3 i still think you guys won't do better than 8-8
also, you said the Vikings will still win the division.also, you said they'll sweep the Bears.Stop saying.
also, you said the Vikings will still win the division.also, you said they'll sweep the Bears.Stop saying.
agreed. Stop talking out of your ass. You're starting to sound like Kurt and one Kurt is good enough.
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh god, what a huge win. I'm officially sucked in. Prior to this game, I was on board with the bears being a mirage, and being 1 and done in the playoffs.. but philly is the real deal, and if we can beat them.. oh god.... this can't end well..

As soon as Martz compromised his hard headed game plans every week we started winning. Plus the O-Line has been together 3 or 4 weeks now, and have done a much better job.Nobody on the injury report is nice too.

Bears remaining schedule:vs Vikings@ Dolphinsvs Eagles@ Lionsvs Patriots@ Vikingsvs Jets@ PackersBears will be LUCKY if they can go 3-5 with that brutal schedule.0-8, 1-7 or 2-6 far more likely than 3-5 imo...
Since you posted this, the bears are 4-0SICK READ

are you seriously gloating after barely beating the Lions? the Lions who started their 3rd string QB? LOLhey BigD, i'm in the mood to give more money away...what kind of odds will you give me if i want to bet against the 9-3 bears making the playoffs?

Since you posted this, the bears are 4-0SICK READ
lets see who they played during that 4-0 run...vikings...top 3 recievers outdolphins...started their 3rd string QBlions...started their 3rd string QBeagles...a rare good win for the bearsif i had known the viking would have their top 3 recievrs out vs the bears, and both the lions and the dolphins would be starting their 3rd string QBs, i wouldntg have posted that...
are you seriously gloating after barely beating the Lions? the Lions who started their 3rd string QB? LOLhey BigD, i'm in the mood to give more money away...what kind of odds will you give me if i want to bet against the 9-3 bears making the playoffs?
I don't mean to hijack anyone else's action, but I'll put up $150 to $100 that says the Bears make the playoffs this year.
You need to stop betting with your heart and start coming to grips with the fact that the bears are a better team than you thought they were.
So is that a yes, or are you saying that the odds aren't what you want?If that's the latter, that's cool, we don't have to bet.
no, its not a yes...i was just saying +150 is way too low...i was looking for something like 5 to 1...i cant remember the last time a team that started 9-3 missed the playoffs.
You need to stop betting with your heart and start coming to grips with the fact that the bears are a better team than you thought they were.
now that the vikings are out of the picture, i really have no reason to root against the bears...it makes no difference to me if the bears miss the playoffs or win the SB...when i talk about the bears being lucky and that 9-3 record being a fluke, im not hating, thats just my opinion...i've been wrong a lot this NFL season, so me thinking you guys aren't for real is probably a good thing for you guys.