Player Flops The Nut Straight, Guy Pushes All In With Bottom Straight Draw

I cant help but post this garbage, this donk pushes all in with bottom pair straight draw and then gets runner runner full house. Unbelievable Full Tilt Poker Game #987985592: $11 + $1 Sit & Go (Turbo) (6675556), Table 1 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:44:44 ET - 2006/09/10Seat 1: canyonman35 (1,470)Seat 2: DukeofSooke (1,120)Seat 3: MikeB420 (1,455)Seat 4: tonga80 (1,730)Seat 5: Gambino23 (2,700)Seat 6: dridgrunner (1,285)Seat 7: jrdouvres (985)Seat 8: yadio1111 (1,305)Seat 9: bunnyblues (1,450)bunnyblues posts the small blind of 25canyonman35 posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Gambino23 [Kc Js]DukeofSooke foldsMikeB420 calls 50tonga80 calls 50Gambino23 raises to 175dridgrunner foldsjrdouvres calls 175yadio1111 calls 175bunnyblues foldscanyonman35 foldsMikeB420 calls 125tonga80 calls 125*** FLOP *** [7h 8c 6d]MikeB420 checkstonga80 checksGambino23 bets 250jrdouvres calls 250yadio1111 raises to 1,130, and is all inMikeB420 foldstonga80 foldsGambino23 foldsjrdouvres calls 560, and is all inyadio1111 shows [5c 5h]jrdouvres shows [9s Th]Uncalled bet of 320 returned to yadio1111*** TURN *** [7h 8c 6d] [8s]*** RIVER *** [7h 8c 6d 8s] [5d]yadio1111 shows a full house, Fives full of Eightsjrdouvres shows a straight, Ten highyadio1111 wins the pot (2,820) with a full house, Fives full of Eightsjrdouvres stands upThe blinds are now 30/60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,820 | Rake 0Board: [7h 8c 6d 8s 5d]Seat 1: canyonman35 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: DukeofSooke didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: MikeB420 folded on the FlopSeat 4: tonga80 folded on the FlopSeat 5: Gambino23 folded on the FlopSeat 6: dridgrunner didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: jrdouvres showed [9s Th] and lost with a straight, Ten highSeat 8: yadio1111 (button) showed [5c 5h] and won (2,820) with a full house, Fives full of EightsSeat 9: bunnyblues (small blind) folded before the Flop

I cant help but post this garbage, this donk pushes all in with bottom pair straight draw and then gets runner runner full house. Unbelievable Full Tilt Poker Game #987985592: $11 + $1 Sit & Go (Turbo) (6675556), Table 1 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:44:44 ET - 2006/09/10Seat 1: canyonman35 (1,470)Seat 2: DukeofSooke (1,120)Seat 3: MikeB420 (1,455)Seat 4: tonga80 (1,730)Seat 5: Gambino23 (2,700)Seat 6: dridgrunner (1,285)Seat 7: jrdouvres (985)Seat 8: yadio1111 (1,305)Seat 9: bunnyblues (1,450)bunnyblues posts the small blind of 25canyonman35 posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Gambino23 [Kc Js]DukeofSooke foldsMikeB420 calls 50tonga80 calls 50Gambino23 raises to 175dridgrunner foldsjrdouvres calls 175yadio1111 calls 175bunnyblues foldscanyonman35 foldsMikeB420 calls 125tonga80 calls 125*** FLOP *** [7h 8c 6d]MikeB420 checkstonga80 checksGambino23 bets 250jrdouvres calls 250yadio1111 raises to 1,130, and is all inMikeB420 foldstonga80 foldsGambino23 foldsjrdouvres calls 560, and is all inyadio1111 shows [5c 5h]jrdouvres shows [9s Th]Uncalled bet of 320 returned to yadio1111*** TURN *** [7h 8c 6d] [8s]*** RIVER *** [7h 8c 6d 8s] [5d]yadio1111 shows a full house, Fives full of Eightsjrdouvres shows a straight, Ten highyadio1111 wins the pot (2,820) with a full house, Fives full of Eightsjrdouvres stands upThe blinds are now 30/60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,820 | Rake 0Board: [7h 8c 6d 8s 5d]Seat 1: canyonman35 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: DukeofSooke didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: MikeB420 folded on the FlopSeat 4: tonga80 folded on the FlopSeat 5: Gambino23 folded on the FlopSeat 6: dridgrunner didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: jrdouvres showed [9s Th] and lost with a straight, Ten highSeat 8: yadio1111 (button) showed [5c 5h] and won (2,820) with a full house, Fives full of EightsSeat 9: bunnyblues (small blind) folded before the Flop
That's some pretty sick stuff. And a great play by the guy with 55, (jk)You see guys, because of THAT play right there, that is the reason I have to play poker for the rest of my life. Because of that great play.
I...post...garbage...!
OP, that was a bad c-bet on that coordinated flop, given that there are so many callers.And after 2 limpers, raising to only 3.5X BB with KJ is horrible. Bad play preflop and postflop.
I would argue that almost any raise is horrible as there are still 5 players to act behind him. Either join the limpfest family pot that is developing, or fold.
So in a $12 you expect ppl to play like theyre in the bg?
* I expect most ppl in the $12 to play like donks. Hence raising with that hand in that position that amount is -EV.* I expect/assume most members of this forum aspire to play better than the average $12 donk, hence, kindly letting the OP know his play might not have been the best line.AcesUp said it right. OP pre and post flop play could have been better, that hand.

Alright donks time for me to respond because its time to brighten all your knowledge of poker. The KJ bet I did was a feeler bet to see where everyone's at, ovbiously I found out my information, and folded. Did I chase or call any bets? Hell no, I simply raised to lower the field of callers on the board. Simple as that. So go ahead and say whatever you want about that I really dont care, thats not even the point.Some donk risks all his chips on bottom end of a straight draw and ends up getting a full house. That is by far the sickest thing I ever seen! that was just unreal. I'm sick of internet poker nothing but donkey players making donkey calls , having no clue how to call things. Someone bets huge risking 80% of their chip stack and they got a 4 outter, they dont stop and realize alright a 4 outter is what 6% or something and they are going to risk 80% of their chip stack, that is horrible! So sick of this online poker donk plays.Anyways, I made my avatar glad you all liked, I should be nominated as AVATAR of the year! I can make anyone from full tilt poker so if you want a special request pm me who u want on full tilt and what you want the animation to do. As far as hands like I set up for Ivey or just have the player do emotions.

Alright donks time for me to respond because its time to brighten all your knowledge of poker. The KJ bet I did was a feeler bet to see where everyone's at, ovbiously I found out my information, and folded. Did I chase or call any bets? Hell no, I simply raised to lower the field of callers on the board. Simple as that. So go ahead and say whatever you want about that I really dont care, thats not even the point.Some donk risks all his chips on bottom end of a straight draw and ends up getting a full house. That is by far the sickest thing I ever seen! that was just unreal. I'm sick of internet poker nothing but donkey players making donkey calls , having no clue how to call things. Someone bets huge risking 80% of their chip stack and they got a 4 outter, they dont stop and realize alright a 4 outter is what 6% or something and they are going to risk 80% of their chip stack, that is horrible! So sick of this online poker donk plays.Anyways, I made my avatar glad you all liked, I should be nominated as AVATAR of the year! I can make anyone from full tilt poker so if you want a special request pm me who u want on full tilt and what you want the animation to do. As far as hands like I set up for Ivey or just have the player do emotions.
betting out into 4 players with KJ on a 678 flop is not a "feeler bet", its a donation. You're getting called, at least. Every time.
Alright donks time for me to respond because its time to brighten all your knowledge of poker. The KJ bet I did was a feeler bet to see where everyone's at, ovbiously I found out my information, and folded. Did I chase or call any bets? Hell no, I simply raised to lower the field of callers on the board. Simple as that. So go ahead and say whatever you want about that I really dont care, thats not even the point.
Everyone here is well aware of what a feeler c-bet is. This is a terrible spot for it. What...did you think you were ahead? That everyone would fold on this board? The pre-flop raise and c-bet are terrible...they're just letting you know that.
That is by far the sickest thing I ever seen! that was just unreal.
Then you surely have not played much poker. Try finding a 1%er and get back to us.
I'm sick of internet poker nothing but donkey players making donkey calls , having no clue how to call things. Someone bets huge risking 80% of their chip stack and they got a 4 outter, they dont stop and realize alright a 4 outter is what 6% or something and they are going to risk 80% of their chip stack, that is horrible! So sick of this online poker donk plays.
You don't understand the basic theory of poker. DYSW?
betting out into 4 players with KJ on a 678 flop is not a "feeler bet", its a donation. You're getting called, at least. Every time.
Exactly.There are many reasons to not bet out with KJ into 4 players on a 678 flop.One of which is having a brain.The second most important reason is the fondness you may have for money."I bet to see where EVERYBODY WAS AT." LOL!