Player Flops The Nut Straight, Guy Pushes All In With Bottom Straight Draw

Exactly.There are many reasons to not bet out with KJ into 4 players on a 678 flop.One of which is having a brain.The second most important reason is the fondness you may have for money."I bet to see where EVERYBODY WAS AT." LOL!
I don't do this often, but:Owned.Odds he'll come back on and admit he was wrong?

OP, after 2 limpers, raising 3.5X BB will not thin the field effectively. It only functions as a pot sweetener. Either you raise it big to take down the pot preflop or join the limpfest. Also, since it's a SNG and NOT an MTT, I would strongly suggest just folding the hand preflop since it's not suited (even if it was suited, I would fold it most of the time). There is a huge huge difference between SNG and MTT strategy.

OP, after 2 limpers, raising 3.5X BB will not thin the field effectively. It only functions as a pot sweetener. Either you raise it big to take down the pot preflop or join the limpfest. Also, since it's a SNG and NOT an MTT, I would strongly suggest just folding the hand preflop since it's not suited (even if it was suited, I would fold it most of the time). There is a huge huge difference between SNG and MTT strategy.
Couldn't have said it any better. And the "feeler" bet thing was just dumb. Maybe OP will realize this....?
That is by far the sickest thing I ever seen! that was just unreal. I'm sick of internet poker nothing but donkey players making donkey calls , having no clue how to call things.
That is the sickest thing you have seen? You are sick of playing against donkeys? You would rather they have a clue?Stop....take a breath...and repeat after me...."Bad beats are good. Bad beats are good."Dead money (ie: donkeys) are GOOD for poker and should be good for your bankroll. If they are not, maybe you are the donkey?!?!?Bad beats are GOOD...they mean you have played well, gotten your money in with the best of it, someone else has greatly risked their chips vs you and they had a very slim chance to beat you. All of these things are GOOD!!!!!
Daniel does it. I watched him on WSOP tonight!
Yeah but he's got the perfect reputation for that play, when he raises and that board hit people EXPECT that he's got at least twopair... :club: