******official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread******

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How do you feel about that?
I don't know yet, haven't had time to read/see much on him. I'll let you know when I do though.He's going to keep LeBeau. The press conf. is on now to introduce him.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont think faneca leaving is gonna be that big of a deal. were have to chose between him and polamalu for a big contract. im more worried about ben. huge year for him. we'll see what hes made of. p.s. really glad i found the steelers thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

less that 24 hours till kickoff. I was hoping to watch this in my new apartment with my new big screen tv but construction delays have me in a hotel that may or may not have NFL network...my guess is that I'll have to catch the highlights on SC.

Anyone watching the preseason game tonight? I think everyone looked really good. Not rusty at all.
Of course they are.Yes, I watched the first 2-1/2 quarters until I had to head home and pass out. I just realized that the first home game I will be in town for 11/5 vs Baltimore. FUCK!
Other than Nate Washington dropping passes, i thought everyone looked pretty good. who do think looked rusty??
It was Aug 5. They are all rusty, that's what pre-season is for.btw, where in Pittsburgh?
Was this game on TV last night??? Or did I just not see it.
yep nfl network...or cbs in pittsburgh
Yea, what he said.btw, 'DVE was WAY ahead of the TV, it sucked.