Who Would You Kill?

I really hope that you somehow are drawn to girls with baggage, and that both of those things didn't happen to the same person.
I'm notand yes, same one... horrible right
You're gonna e-slug Ronny Mex?uh oh
u want a piece of the action too?
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My answer's been the same for the last 8 months.Mike Vanderjagt
QFT
if you mean your ex girlfriend, then the answer is yesshaazaaaam
you expressed your sympathies in another thread a while ago so I know how you really feel... cant expect to post something serious like that in a goofy thread like this and expect genuine responses... especially from you
awwww snap.
pipe down newbie lacky before i pimp slap u
QFTyou expressed your sympathies in another thread a while ago so I know how you really feel... cant expect to post something serious like that in a goofy thread like this and expect genuine responses... especially from youpipe down newbie lacky before i pimp slap u
Since when is Diane Lane an angry cunt?
Terrell Owens
not badid def. want to kill OSAMA thoughud be in history books forever for being the person who got himidk thoughits not gonna happen

the two drunk guys who called me sweety pie when i made my first preflop raise of the night. one of these guys was the most vile, dispicable human i've ever encountered.

the two drunk guys who called me sweety pie when i made my first preflop raise of the night. one of these guys was the most vile, dispicable human i've ever encountered.
Its ok to be gayEven if you are a woman I dont believe it. You are probably ugly
Its ok to be gayEven if you are a woman I dont believe it. You are probably ugly
true. the problem was these guys werent gay.
No, its ok for you to be gay with themLearn the term "lemon juice" and love it
I find it hilarious that I thought that two guys called another guy "Sweetie pie" at a poker table. Thats something I would do. I woudn't do it to a woman though, just another guy.