Stars Sunday Million

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish I had a big enough roll to join a $215 tournament when I don't have time to play it and just donk around for a couple hours.
He's always donking around so nothing new for him

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BillyBizzle [Kd Kh]tinkertoo: calls 200BillyBizzle: raises 700 to 900ribe7278: calls 900jwill201: folds bradjohn: folds actnjksn1: calls 900potpro: folds Othello: folds jonzo: folds tinkertoo: calls 700*** FLOP *** [7s Th Qh]tinkertoo: checks BillyBizzle: bets 2400ribe7278: raises 2345 to 4745 and is all-inactnjksn1: folds tinkertoo: folds BillyBizzle: calls 2345 and is all-in*** TURN *** [7s Th Qh] [6d]*** RIVER *** [7s Th Qh 6d] [8s]*** SHOW DOWN ***BillyBizzle: shows [Kd Kh] (a pair of Kings)ribe7278: shows [7h 7c] (three of a kind, Sevens)ribe7278 collected 13480 from potFigures.

down to about 6k but still in. took a few harsh beats but im not out yet. trying to to tilt. only abouy 1k more people till we hit the money.i got this dooshbag yankee fan on my left whos re raising every single time i raise so im waiting to bust him but hes taken about 5k from me by catching an ace against my king 10.

I'm railing Hoosier, PMJackson, and PrtyPSxLooks like you all have had your ups and downs but hangin in there, hope at least one of you all get the FT!!!!

Just doubled up before the break. A PS MIRACLE when my JJ held up vs AK.Was below average all tourney long...a real grind... and now I'm $607 over average and feel good. :club: Gl ALL!Just doubled again, with AK vs TT...37000+