Need New Awesome Pot Winning Term!

On Pokerstars:"I'd like to give thanks to the Big Guy, the man behind the RNG, Lee Jones!"Or anywhere:"There are three reasons I won that pot: 1. My awesome pre-flop play. 2. My awesome post-flop play. 3. You suck....alot!"

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kowabunga !!Adding Dude to the end really makes it hurt.
Kowabunga was going to be my suggestion too !My standard response for any happy occassion is to burst into song with.......the hills are alive with the sound of music...lalalala. You've got to be willing to do this quite loudly and boldly hit those high notes.Or try "Come to Papa" as you rake in the chips

I got another one.Do you all remember Andrew Dice Clay?Do you remember what he said...he would say when he orgasmed with a girlfriend?Yep..this is it:"YOU SHOULD GET CANCER, YOU PIECE OF ****!!!"Remember that you have to scream it at the top of your lungs. Online..you have to type it in caps.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm hooked on a feeling.I'm high on believeing...That you're in love with me.
Ohh, you guys are gonna so sorry you brought this up !! :club:

I was angry with this guy the other night who was making some really donk calls playing everything all the way to the river, and I finally hit an incredible full house and broke his bank, when the dealer was passing me the pot I said:"I slapped him to sleep now send me my peeps....." :club: