Need New Awesome Pot Winning Term!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Omaha hi in my home game, we play very loose and crazy. Everyone usually sees the flop no matter what the cost. One night, my friend was a little drunk and saw his Omaha hand and said "this hand so hot I'ma cum on it" and that has stuck in the home game for awhile. You can use this, but usually reserved for PF and best in Omaha because it can be an assortment of cards. I admit it, my friend is black, and I want to be him, so I say it as well. :club:

This only works if you have a good singing voice:"There he is, the biggest duche in the universeIn all the Galaxies there's no bigger duche than youuuuuuuuYou've reached the top, the pinnacle of douchedomNice going duche, your dreams have come trueeeeeee".******, spelled correctly is censored... :club:

Catch your one outer on the river and say "All that poker on TV I watched sure has paid off"Or,Tell your mother to stop dragging her teeth on my cock, oooops sorry,I'm thinking of someone elses mother, your mother has no teeth.It's even funnier when you say that to a brotha.

Jerry Maguire-"SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYYY!!!!!"
NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT FUNNY, CLEVER OR MILDLY ENTERTAINING.
In Omaha hi in my home game, we play very loose and crazy. Everyone usually sees the flop no matter what the cost. One night, my friend was a little drunk and saw his Omaha hand and said "this hand so hot I'ma cum on it" and that has stuck in the home game for awhile. You can use this, but usually reserved for PF and best in Omaha because it can be an assortment of cards. I admit it, my friend is black, and I want to be him, so I say it as well. :club:
WHAT THE FUUCK?
  • 3 weeks later...

If you catch someone with their hand in the cookie jar:"Oh your tampon string must have gotten tangled with your mouse so you misclicked...happens to the best of us."If you see a bad beat at your table you can say:"Hey! NPH wouldn't do that, 'ight!" (Harold and Kumar)

• 3 weeks later...