Oakland Raiiiiiders

You know if we traded for some decent O-line players they wouldn't be so bad (duh). But really there defense isnt bad at all which is usually there downfall. BTW.... MNF could do without Joe Heisman... Kornheiser 1 ups him all night long.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me why the Raiders were on MNF 2 times this year?Haven't scored yet either.Aweful, just aweful.Also, is Gallery another Tony Manderich?

Can someone tell me why the Raiders were on MNF 2 times this year?
I find it hard to believe that within whatever charts or spreadsheets the NFL used during the offseason the line intersected the "show Oakland on MNF" section twice.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have talent sitting there doing nothing because they don't have a qb that could throw to save his life, and their O-line is basicaly non exsistent. Porter, Moss, and Jordan all just need to get shipped out next year for draft picks and then they can just hurry up and get to their rebuilding

They have talent sitting there doing nothing
Where? That is the most talentless team in football on offense. You can't win games without talent.Art Shell is a good coach. If they pick up a decent OC, they'll be much better. Jettison losers like Moss and Porter, pick that UW lineman in the draft or trade down for depth, and sign a few serviceable free agents.
Where? That is the most talentless team in football on offense. You can't win games without talent.Art Shell is a good coach. If they pick up a decent OC, they'll be much better. Jettison losers like Moss and Porter, pick that UW lineman in the draft or trade down for depth, and sign a few serviceable free agents.
Yea they got talent on defense, but nothing on offense. Moss and Porter are a couple of punks, I hate them.

I think the problems lie far beyond the OC.They need a solid option at QB, you can't deny that.And you can't say that Moss and Porter sucking is their own fault, their qb can't get them the ball because he has no time in the pocket, and same with jordan.Like I said, ship them off to other teams for 2nd/3rd round picks and rebuild for the next few years

I think the problems lie far beyond the OC.
They have more problems than that, but a decent OC is worth at least 6 wins.
They need a solid option at QB, you can't deny that.
For the Super Bowl, or to make the playoffs? Because Art Shell went to the playoffs with Vince '90 years old' Evans and Jeff 'who' Hostetler. Aaron Brooks is serviceable until they find a better one. After all, Trent Dilfer's got a ring.
And you can't say that Moss and Porter sucking is their own fault, their qb can't get them the ball because he has no time in the pocket, and same with jordan.
They suck because of their attitude, which also brings everyone else's down. I'm just saying blaming Shell is dumb. He's not a miracle worker. He's a good coach, and went further than the talent on his teams warranted the first go around.
no dummy. regular season is not over yet. we can still prove our 'looking goodness'
Well...they could knock my Jets out of the playoffs, but they are a 12 point dog. That means that the over/under is like 15
Well...they could knock my Jets out of the playoffs, but they are a 12 point dog. That means that the over/under is like 15
I was talking about practice, because according to Shell the Raiders are a great practice team. plus how can you not look good in those uniforms? in all seriousness, if we can score 14 points agains the Jets, that's a victory.

What an end to a great season.... lets just say that they won't sell out every game before the season starts next year.So...... how the Raiders going to f_uck up the 1st pick??and did I love how the niners destroyed the Broncos playoff hopes?? HELL YES DAMMIT F_UCK THE BRONCOS

I don't think that it's just the hype... the Raiders actually look really really good.