Oakland Raiiiiiders

Any Oakland fans on here? Hey.... you either love them or you hate them... I'm a huge fan.Anyways, 4-0 preseason so far. I know its preseason and they haven't played anybody that tough, but they are looking pretty good and the defense is looking better. Aaron Brooks seems like he is getting the offense better, and if he doesn't work out Andrew Walter is looking awesome also. I'm still worried about defense (although it looks improved), O-line, and penalties, but I think they will be a lot better this year. I'm not thinking playoffs, but I think they will win at least 7 if people stay healthy. They are going in the right direction I think.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preseason doesn't mean anything.Brooks looks good though. That was a move they should a done last year. Could you imagine Warner throwing to Moss.I got ticket to go see Chargers v Chiefs this year. Gonna be sweet.

They're like the Rangers of the NHL. They pick up a ****load of talented players but can't get them to play as a team. Thus, they constantly have losing seasons.
They've only been losing for 3 seasons. They were good before that.

Raiders sign Jeff George By JOSH DUBOW, AP Sports WriterAugust 28, 2006ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders signed Jeff George to a contract Monday, bringing back a player who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in five seasons. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHIS IS NOT GOODRAIDERS WHAT ARE YOU DOINGSOMETIMES I HATE BEING A RAIDERS FAN

The REAL sad thing is that Jeff George might be the best Quarterback on their roster. Poor Randy.
Andrew Walter is looking good.Aaron Brooks isn't playing horribly yet.
Raiders fan obviouxI keep seeing people picking the Raiders to be one of the worst teams in the league this year... even worse than last year (many people are saying 3-13, 4-12 etc.). Well let me be the first to tell you THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!I feel like Koop here defending his Royals. I see them going 7-9 or 8-8, and building for the futureLETS GO!!

Raiders are a bunch of idiots. I said something simiar in the LT thread... but hey Al Davis.... get a f_uckin coach who has coached in the last 8 years... get a f_uckin offensive coordinator who has coached in the last 10 years... get a Qb get a O line get a defense WRITE A DAMN CHECK IDIOT... YA IM DRINK AND ANGRY I PUT MY JERRY RICE RAIDERS JERSEY ON FOR NOTHIN

I laughed at king tanner's last post but then realized I came into this thread to say:I take back any good thing I said about the Raiders. They are horrendous and will battle the Packers for the worst record in the league. That is all

Any Oakland fans on here? Hey.... you either love them or you hate them... I'm a huge fan.Anyways, 4-0 preseason so far. I know its preseason and they haven't played anybody that tough, but they are looking pretty good and the defense is looking better. Aaron Brooks seems like he is getting the offense better, and if he doesn't work out Andrew Walter is looking awesome also. I'm still worried about defense (although it looks improved), O-line, and penalties, but I think they will be a lot better this year. I'm not thinking playoffs, but I think they will win at least 7 if people stay healthy. They are going in the right direction I think.
preseason doesn't mean anything.Brooks looks good though. That was a move they should a done last year. Could you imagine Warner throwing to Moss.I got ticket to go see Chargers v Chiefs this year. Gonna be sweet.
I guess the preseason really doesn't mean anything... who knew?ps. everyone.
To answer your question: Preseason hype.