• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm here. Guess New Orleans is for real. Michael Lewis is a dog. That wide open reception Joe Horn made right down the middle for a TD, WTF? Man the Eagles need some serious help in the secondary and a run stopper on the D line. Live by the blitz, die by the blitz. Oh well. *L*T*

we dont live on FCP 24/7...and I dont recall talking any smack saying that PHI would win this week
hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
we dont live on FCP 24/7...and I dont recall talking any smack saying that PHI would win this week
Why not, were you scared of the Saints?You have been telling us how they are going to win every week.

Is it just me, or is the NFC East the most overrated conference out there? It was supposed to be a gauntlet of 4 teams who are all awesome, yet none of the 4 teams have wowed me so far. I think the Eagles are the best team in the division even after losing to NO, but I'm surprised at how average the NFC East teams have looked.

Why not, were you scared of the Saints?You have been telling us how they are going to win every week.
I wasnt scared perse, but I knew the Saints were very underrated even with their 4-1 record that is was not going to be a sinch for philly
I wasnt scared perse, but I knew the Saints were very underrated even with their 4-1 record that is was not going to be a sinch for philly
Honestly, the Eagles schedule has been a JOKE up to now. The best two teams they played beat them, NYG and NO. And if those teams beat them....they're in for a rough road. Out of the first 7 games, Philly plays SF, Tenn, Hou, TB and Dal(the only other decent comp.)??? That information makes your avatar title very comical. Keep bragging.
Honestly, the Eagles schedule has been a JOKE up to now. The best two teams they played beat them, NYG and NO. And if those teams beat them ....they're in for a rough road. Out of the first 7 games, Philly plays SF, Tenn, Hou, TB and Dal(the only other decent comp.)??? That information makes your avatar title very comical. Keep bragging.
by a combined 9 ptsand our schedule isnt so easythe NFC East was paired with the AFC South this year. So every NFC East team gets to play HOU and TEN, however that also means we have to play IND and JAC, not to mention in weeks 14, 15, 16 we play 3 consecutive road division games.and it is just our schedule WAS has played TEN, MIN and HOU so far, and theyve managed to only have a 1-2 record against them. DAL has played WAS, HOU and TEN so far, and NYG wont play a team better than decent for the nex three weeksmost of the NFC East teams have easy schedule early this season, but PHI has the toughest at the endWeek 12- @INDWeek 13- CARWeek 15- @NYGWeek 16- @DALWeek 17- @ATLconsidering how stupid you are when it comes to football I assume you are related to Jadaki
by a combined 9 ptsand our schedule isnt so easythe NFC East was paired with the AFC South this year. So every NFC East team gets to play HOU and TEN, however that also means we have to play IND and JAC, not to mention in weeks 14, 15, 16 we play 3 consecutive road division games.and it is just our schedule WAS has played TEN, MIN and HOU so far, and theyve managed to only have a 1-2 record against them. DAL has played WAS, HOU and TEN so far, and NYG wont play a team better than decent for the nex three weeksmost of the NFC East teams have easy schedule early this season, but PHI has the toughest at the endWeek 12- @INDWeek 13- CARWeek 15- @NYGWeek 16- @DALWeek 17- @ATLconsidering how stupid you are when it comes to football I assume you are related to Jadaki
A. The Giants and New Orleans beat the Eagles. 9 pts? 2 losses.B. You're an Eagles fan. Im attacking you, not Washington. You're the one with "1st in the NFC East" in their avatar.C. I said nothing about the FUTURE of their schedule you dimwit, I am pointing out that you are exulting a team that is 4 wins against bad to mediocre teams and 2 losses to mediocre to good teams. This may have been understood by my saying "they have a rough road" ahead, but you failed to understand the point. Anymore perfectly misunderstood and incorrect observations? I'll see if I can clear them up for you.
Typical of a cowboys fan to just suck at life in general.
Will the Eagles beat the Cowboys in Dallas?
If I had to pick now, I would say yes. They beat them without Sheppard, Stallworth, and Hood. Sheppard and Hood are healthy and Stallworth will be healthy by maybe next week
Typical of a cowboys fan to just suck at life in general.
More cheap shots, still crying about getting spanked by the Saints?
Do you really think any Eagles fan would anwser that question honestly?
More cheap shots, still crying about getting spanked by the Saints?
If losing by a last second FG is getting spanked I dont think there is a word or phrase in the English language that can describe what philly did to the cowboysYou still suck at life it seems, you must still be a cowboys fan
If I had to pick now, I would say yes. They beat them without Sheppard, Stallworth, and Hood. Sheppard and Hood are healthy and Stallworth will be healthy by maybe next week
Your opinion is incorrect.
If losing by a last second FG is getting spanked I dont think there is a word or phrase in the English language that can describe what philly did to the cowboysYou still suck at life it seems, you must still be a cowboys fan
So you must have forgot the first half of the game where the Eagles were completely dominated. And the clock eatting 4th quarter clutch drive that sealed the win.Sure they made a nice comback attempt, but they fell short. You think they would have learned how to finish off a comeback when they got beat by the Giants, but apparently not. At least now everyone thinks the Cardinals are bigger chokers than the Eagles, so you should send Denny Green a thank you letter.Oh, and if anyone beat the Cowboys that day it was Bledsoe.
So you must have forgot the first half of the game where the Eagles were completely dominated. And the clock eatting 4th quarter clutch drive that sealed the win.Sure they made a nice comback attempt, but they fell short. You think they would have learned how to finish off a comeback when they got beat by the Giants, but apparently not. At least now everyone thinks the Cardinals are bigger chokers than the Eagles, so you should send Denny Green a thank you letter.Oh, and if anyone beat the Cowboys that day it was Bledsoe.
lol, typical dumb Cowboys fan, can never admit losing to anyone. And NO did not dominate PHI in the first half. Neither offense could get anything going and NO was only up 17-3 cause a muffed punt. So in your own words, if anyone beat PHI in the first half, in was Dexter Wynn.And you must of forgot the first 16 or so minutes of the first half where PHI outscored NO 21-0....but of course, that doesnt matter. And what do yuou mean choked? Losing when your up by 7 to one if the best NFC teams is choking???Most teams would have been blown anyway by NO, kinda like DAL will get their asses kicked by NYG this week
lol, typical dumb Cowboys fan, can never admit losing to anyone. And NO did not dominate PHI in the first half. Neither offense could get anything going and NO was only up 17-3 cause a muffed punt. So in your own words, if anyone beat PHI in the first half, in was Dexter Wynn.And you must of forgot the first 16 or so minutes of the first half where PHI outscored NO 21-0....but of course, that doesnt matter. And what do yuou mean choked? Losing when your up by 7 to one if the best NFC teams is choking???Most teams would have been blown anyway by NO, kinda like DAL will get their asses kicked by NYG this week
I'm assuming that you would love to bet me on the outcome of this game? Because $50 sounds about right to me.EDIT: Thank goodness nobody bet me... Bledsoe sucks.

McNabb's new favorite receiver is...barber119.jpgLets see, the Bucs didn't score an offensive touchdown and still beat the Eagles. I can't wait to hear the excuses for losing to a team with a 1-4 record. Well.... 2-4 now.

McNabb's new favorite receiver is...barber119.jpgLets see, the Bucs didn't score an offensive touchdown and still beat the Eagles. I can't wait to hear the excuses for losing to a team with a 1-4 record. Well.... 2-4 now.
lol...I'm an Eagles fan and that was kind of funny.It seems lately they need pressure situations to get anything going or at least some super glue to help with the ball. A horrible decision at the end of the first half, in retrospect, cost them the game coupled with just nasty missed opportunities. It's mind boggling at times that they're a known first rate offense but it's the defense that's saving their *** lately.The last second FG was sick, though. Have to give that kicker credit for that.
I hope you are preparing a new title... because after tonights game the Eagles will be in 2nd.
lol...I'm an Eagles fan and that was kind of funny.It seems lately they need pressure situations to get anything going or at least some super glue to help with the ball. A horrible decision at the end of the first half, in retrospect, cost them the game coupled with just nasty missed opportunities. It's mind boggling at times that they're a known first rate offense but it's the defense that's saving their *** lately.The last second FG was sick, though. Have to give that kicker credit for that.
Whats funny was I was posting that when it was 17-0 and I was just reading the updates on yahoo because I couldn't watch from work. As soon as I posted it I thought to myself I jinxed the bucs and next thing I know philly was making a comeback.Hell of a field goal.Well now I expect the Eagles fans to show back up in this thread after a Cowboys loss. We really have no one to blame but ourselves, everytime we are in the redzone we throw a pick. Can't win games where we keep giving the ball away at every scoring oppurtunity. Maybe after Romo gets a full week of practice with the first team things will improve, but he made some mistakes that showed his inexperience. He did make some nice throws though, but considering we have Carolina next, and some more tough teams ahead of that I think he is facing a tough learning curve.