• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30-24 Giants :club::D:D One of the worst losses for the Eagles that I can rememberUp 24-7 going into the 4th dominating the whole game as they should be and then bull **** starts happening.Burress fumbles the ball into the endzone which they luckly recoverWestbrook fumbles which he never doesStopped on 4th and 1Eli fumbles but gets recovered by own teammate of course.Eli 2-2 on prayersMan I feel like A8 off just cracked pocket aces right about now

Football is rigged.I mean philly has a 3.5-1 lead going into the 4th and NYG goes runner-runner-runner touchdowns to win. What a jopke.Oh, and I think I should apply for defensive coordinator for the Eagles. Any idiot coulda realized how many cut back routes the Giants threw in the 4th and OTHonestly, The Eagles were the better team in that game. They just chose the wrong 15% to be the worse team. The giants almost screwed themselves. Thye were on the PHI 5 but no, therye a horrible team when it comes to discipline, 2 dumb penalties put them on the PHI 35, but of course, Manning throws up a prayer, and it hits

By the end of this season this thread will be pure gold.
you must have not watched 3/4ths of the game when the Eagles looked like a superbowl contender...Seriously though you have to admit there is luck in football. And the dice rolled in the Giants way. In total there were 4 fumbles. 3 by the giants and 1 by the eagles. All fumbles were recovered by the Giants. If 1, just 1 of those fumbles is recovered by the Eagles, Eagles win hands down.Manning was sacked 8 times... I repeat... 8 TIMES! You dont win football games getting sacked 8 times. McNabb had all day to pass and played great. Anyone who still thinks he cant win w/o TO is a foolAlright rant over. Man what a tough brutal bad beat loss
you must have not watched 3/4ths of the game when the Eagles looked like a superbowl contender...
Actually I didn't watch any of it since I was at work. You have to admit that if you play that well for 3 quarters and choke away that large of a lead, then they were also doing something wrong. I guess thats why the Eagles have been superbowl contenders for the last 5 years and not the winners...Watching the highlights now and did the Giants ever bother guarding Stallworth? I've never seen a guy so open. Kearse getting hurt is really bad news for the Eagles, that guy is a stud. Looks like the Eagles had trouble guarding Toomer too.Week 2 standingsDallas: 1-1, 1-0 New York: 1-1, 1-0Philly: 1-1, 0-1Washington: 0-2, 0-1
Manning was sacked 8 times... I repeat... 8 TIMES! You dont win football games getting sacked 8 times.
Well, you do if the other team decides to only play 3 quarters and to showboat hiking the ball when their trying to kill the clock in the 4th.
Football is rigged.I mean philly has a 3.5-1 lead going into the 4th and NYG goes runner-runner-runner touchdowns to win. What a jopke.
this made me laugh. I admit eagles have a better shot than I originally thought but I still maintain they will not win this division

The Philadelphia Eagles need to be reminded that football is played over 4 quarters.That is the most demeaning, disgraceful way for a team to lose. D-Nabb should put a bullet directly in his face. The Eagles looked great for 3 Q's thats true, but a great or even good team does not allow that to happen. Think Tom Brady. That would never have happened to his team.And bullsh*t if youre calling luck. Luck goes both ways. Like that pick off Tiki's drop, like the recovery in the endzone for the Giants. The fact is that in the 4th Q, and OT, NY ran, passed, defended, and blocked better than the Eagles.E. Manning 31/43 371yds 8.6avg 3td 1int D. McNabb 27/45 350yds 7.8avg 2td 0int

I'll take Indy's offense over Phillys anyday.
defense wins championshipsand according to you, Indy doesnt have one since its "sad that the Eagles didnt shut out the Texans" when you allow 10 points. You must have no defense at all, if you allow 24
You want a bad team, its Indy.They allowed 24 points to the Texans.Clearly a horrible Indy defense that can't stop anyone.
Indy allowed 21 points in the 4th quarter.. and that is after they were ahead like 89-3. They had the cheerleaders in on defense, and it definately doesn't count. BTW, I hate the Colts.
The Eagles S-U-C-K. Am I worried about the Skins preseason? Not at all. I hope they lose to the Eagles and go 0-4 this preseason. Their last two no win preseasons they went to the superbowl I believe. If you want to make bets, the East will end like this.1. Redskins(11-5)2. Giants(10-6)3. Cowboys(10-6)4. Eagles(6-10)
Where are you...I think we can all say that Redskins suck.Easy call too
defense wins championshipsand according to you, Indy doesnt have one since its "sad that the Eagles didnt shut out the Texans" when you allow 10 points. You must have no defense at all, if you allow 24
I'm not a Indy fan, try insulting someone else. My team didn't allow an offensive touchdown this week. My team can also run the ball for first downs with a lead and not choke at home like the Eagles did.
I'm not a Indy fan, try insulting someone else. My team didn't allow an offensive touchdown this week. My team can also run the ball for first downs with a lead and not choke at home like the Eagles did.
Who is your team?Because I assure you that in the past they have blown a lead like this. **** like that happens to every team. Your team hasn't allowed a offensive TD, so what. Denver hasnt allowed a TD all season, and they have squeaked there way to a 1-1 record. My guess is, your team is weak since you wont even say who they are.
Who is your team?Because I assure you that in the past they have blown a lead like this. **** like that happens to every team. Your team hasn't allowed a offensive TD, so what. Denver hasnt allowed a TD all season, and they have squeaked there way to a 1-1 record. My guess is, your team is weak since you wont even say who they are.
Actually it's pretty well noted around here I am a Cowboy fan. And were not talking about what they have done in the past, were talking about last weekend.
lol. yes we are in quite the hole...a great play from sunday night against dallas. brunell drops back and gets sacked from both sides when jansen and samuels let their man beat them.they both look down at brunell and walk away disgusted not even helping him up.
Lol, the Redskins haven't looked good over the first two games but they should get a W this week over the Texans. I'll still guarantee the Redskins get more victories than the Eagles. Eagles have already lost Kearse, and Westbrook is already knicked up this early in the season. If they lose Westbrook for any game it's an automatic L. Reggie Brown has been a bust so far and Philly's collapse against the Giants will come back to haunt them bigtime. Psychologically, they're through.I still believe the Redskins will make the playoffs, mark my words fifteen weeks from now when they get in. Remember, they were 5-6 last year before tearing it up on that 5-0 run to the playoffs. One thing that has to happen, Brunell must throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield or Gibbs should insert the future, Jason Campbell, as the starting QB. Oh, and Portis is huge to our success as Westbrook is to the Eagles and he's coming back for good this week. Will take lots of the heat off whoever is at qb.
Lol, the Redskins haven't looked good over the first two games but they should get a W this week over the Texans. I'll still guarantee the Redskins get more victories than the Eagles. Eagles have already lost Kearse, and Westbrook is already knicked up this early in the season. If they lose Westbrook for any game it's an automatic L. Reggie Brown has been a bust so far and Philly's collapse against the Giants will come back to haunt them bigtime. Psychologically, they're through.I still believe the Redskins will make the playoffs, mark my words fifteen weeks from now when they get in. Remember, they were 5-6 last year before tearing it up on that 5-0 run to the playoffs. One thing that has to happen, Brunell must throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield or Gibbs should insert the future, Jason Campbell, as the starting QB. Oh, and Portis is huge to our success as Westbrook is to the Eagles and he's coming back for good this week. Will take lots of the heat off whoever is at qb.
1. Wanna Bet?2.Yes Kearse is a bad loss but theres too much talent on the defense to have that much of an effect. Westbrook should be fine. He's been questionable every week but still plays. 3. Reggie Brown bust? Do you mean 2 touchdowns so far? Oh how many touchdowns does Santana Moss have by the way? Oh thats right... 0! And guess what... Reggie Brown is the 2nd wr option if you haven't noticed. We have a man named Donte Stallworth now who is playing great. But I guess 222 yards and 2 touchdowns is a bust too because he's an Eagle right? Because you have no idea what you are talking about right?4.Psychologically? This isn't poker buddy. Talent on the field overweighs any kind of psychologically that you are talking about. Stop listening to Sean Salisbury, seriously. 5. I also remember them playing the Eagles twice once with McNabb hurt and once against McMahn(spelling). 6. I dont know much about the rest you said, but what I do know is Brunell sucks. And I'll bet they dont make the playoffs or have less wins then the Eagles.Ps: your Reggie Brown line was classic. Bust... lol. 2nd wr has more tds then your 1st wr. bust... LOL
Yes, bust as in 3 catches for 43 yards in two games. Don't try to argue football with me son. I knew more about the NFL in 93 than you will in your lifetime.
your an idiot and now you are just embarrasing yourself. Sorry but Touchdowns count as stats. And you tried to say that the Eagles 2nd, I repeat 2nd wr is a bust when he is outdoing your 1st, i repeat 1st wide receiver. Do you see why you are acting like an assclown?