1. Wanna Bet?2.Yes Kearse is a bad loss but theres too much talent on the defense to have that much of an effect. Westbrook should be fine. He's been questionable every week but still plays. 3. Reggie Brown bust? Do you mean 2 touchdowns so far? Oh how many touchdowns does Santana Moss have by the way? Oh thats right... 0! And guess what... Reggie Brown is the 2nd wr option if you haven't noticed. We have a man named Donte Stallworth now who is playing great. But I guess 222 yards and 2 touchdowns is a bust too because he's an Eagle right? Because you have no idea what you are talking about right?4.Psychologically? This isn't poker buddy. Talent on the field overweighs any kind of psychologically that you are talking about. Stop listening to Sean Salisbury, seriously. 5. I also remember them playing the Eagles twice once with McNabb hurt and once against McMahn(spelling). 6. I dont know much about the rest you said, but what I do know is Brunell sucks. And I'll bet they dont make the playoffs or have less wins then the Eagles.Ps: your Reggie Brown line was classic. Bust... lol. 2nd wr has more tds then your 1st wr. bust... LOL
DAMN!!! SNAP!!! PWNED!!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They lead the NFC East thanks to the Giants getting spanked
Jumping the gun a bit since the Cowboys have not played their 4th game yet, don't you think?Not to mention beating SF isn't exactly and achievement. How the hell did Philly get the softest schedule in the league this year? It pretty much looks like they play their division, then every team that didn't make the playoffs last year.
Jumping the gun a bit since the Cowboys have not played their 4th game yet, don't you think?Not to mention beating SF isn't exactly and achievement. How the hell did Philly get the softest schedule in the league this year? It pretty much looks like they play their division, then every team that didn't make the playoffs last year.
Again stop posting, you are an idiot.Jacksonville, Indy, Carolina...Teams they play that are now good...Saints, AtlantaOnce again you prove that you are a moron. They also play 3 road consecutive games against divisional opponents in late december. Plz stop talking nowwait, yes stopwait, plz shutup
Again stop posting, you are an idiot.Jacksonville, Indy, Carolina...Teams they play that are now good...Saints, AtlantaOnce again you prove that you are a moron. They also play 3 road consecutive games against divisional opponents in late december. Plz stop talking nowwait, yes stopwait, plz shutup
Are you retarded?Philly is 0-1 in their division, win a game agaisnt a divisional opponent before you open your mouth again, seriously.
Are you retarded?Philly is 0-1 in their division, win a game agaisnt a divisional opponent before you open your mouth again, seriously.
Cowboy; 1-1Eagles; 2-1Thats the record that matters most.please keep posting, its funnyyou make a dumb argument, bascomeb pwns youyou make a dumb argument, bascomeb pwns youyou make a dumb argument, bascomeb pwns you....tons of fun
Cowboy; 1-1Eagles; 2-1Thats the record that matters most.please keep posting, its funnyyou make a dumb argument, bascomeb pwns youyou make a dumb argument, bascomeb pwns youyou make a dumb argument, bascomeb pwns you....tons of fun
Cowboys 1-0 in divisionEagles 0-1 in divisionKeep running your mouth while you beat up the Texans and 49ers. I'm sure they can manage a win agaisnt the Packers, maybe then they can get around to playing a team that might finish with a winning record this year.
If I ever type 'owns' like this, purposely, I pray that my God of retribution and anger will crush me with His spiked heel. The Giants really looked like dog poo on Sunday, but I think they will get better as the season progresses, their mistakes are mostly caused by sloppiness, and...well...they are 1-0 in the division.
Cowboys 1-0 in divisionEagles 0-1 in division Keep running your mouth while you beat up the Texans and 49ers. I'm sure they can manage a win agaisnt the Packers, maybe then they can get around to playing a team that might finish with a winning record this year.
division record isnt most importantIm just gonna use the ACF West for example. San Diego won with a 13-3 record. Two other AFC West Teams, KC and DEN are fighting for the last spot in the AFCTeam Record Division RecordKansas City 9-7 3-3Denver 8-8 4-2Kansas City goes to the playoffs because, for some reason you dont understand this, DIVISIONAL RECORD IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT. It is all wins and losses.Eagles 2-1Cowboys 1-1Right now, the Eagles are beat the Cowboys in the NFC East, divisional records dont matterA team can go 0-6 in their division, and win the superbowl, a team can also go 6-0 in thier division and miss the playoffs.
Right now, the Eagles are beat the Cowboys in the NFC East
Is that english? :club: Tell me one team that has lost all it's division games and won the superbowl, or even gotten to it...I'm waiting...When you pull your head out of your brownstar you might realise that if you can't beat teams in your division, chances are you aren't winning anything even if you make the playoffs. So far you guys have lost to a team with a losing record and beat two teams who will be in the running for the #1 pick. I'd be proud too, it only gets worse from here out. Exspecially when teams with legitimite defenses expose the Eagles one trick pony offense, like the Giants did.Oh, and braging that the Eagles have won 1 more game than a team who has played less gamess is beyond stupid.
When you pull your head out of your brownstar you might realise that if you can't beat teams in your division, chances are you aren't winning anything even if you make the playoffs. So far you guys have lost to a team with a losing record and beat two teams who will be in the running for the #1 pick. I'd be proud too, it only gets worse from here out. Exspecially when teams with legitimite defenses expose the Eagles one trick pony offense, like the Giants did.Oh, and braging that the Eagles have won 1 more game than a team who has played less gamess is beyond stupid.
because a losing record means SO much in week 3.Tell that to the Patriots. They started out 1-2 in the first of their back to back superbowl wins.Your record after week 3 means nothing
I still think the Giants can win once they realize that the game starts 45 mins earlier.
Yea, maybe they should go out and warm up earlier.
Your record after week 3 means nothing
This somewhat contridicts your earlier posts bragging about leading the division. If it doesn't matter after week 3, why are you bringing up the Eagles record after week 3?
WHAT WHAT WHAT! 3 TDs for SANTANNAAAA MOSSS! 36 PTS ON ONE OF THE BEST D'S IN THE NFL. SKINS TO THE SUPERBOWLLL!!!!!!!
not if you continue to allow 30 PPG to weak offenses like JAC
WHAT WHAT WHAT! 3 TDs for SANTANNAAAA MOSSS! 36 PTS ON ONE OF THE BEST D'S IN THE NFL. SKINS TO THE SUPERBOWLLL!!!!!!!
You make the Eagles fans in here look smart.I think this is the first and last time I may ever agree with XXEddie.It was the Redskins best game of the year though. To bad they still probably won't make the playoffs.
division record isnt most importantIm just gonna use the ACF West for example. San Diego won with a 13-3 record. Two other AFC West Teams, KC and DEN are fighting for the last spot in the AFCTeam Record Division RecordKansas City 9-7 3-3Denver 8-8 4-2Kansas City goes to the playoffs because, for some reason you dont understand this, DIVISIONAL RECORD IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT. It is all wins and losses.Eagles 2-1Cowboys 1-1Right now, the Eagles are beat the Cowboys in the NFC East, divisional records dont matterA team can go 0-6 in their division, and win the superbowl, a team can also go 6-0 in thier division and miss the playoffs.
While I know what your talking about about, really the eagles are up by a half game with the cowboys getting one more game to play. Now if it was 2-1 vs 1-2 records, then I see the point. Truth of the matter that one should not reflect which is the better team during the first quarter of the regular season. It really is the second half that decides things and its not all about win-loss records, just ask the Steelers and Colts from last year.

Looked bad in 1st half but they took care of business. McNabb is a fantasy stud, 30 points in yahoo :club: Eagles 3-1 :D NFC East Standings:Eagles 3-1Dallas 2-1Redskins 2-2Giants 1-2Eagles Cowboys next week... Dawkins + T.O. = death :D:D:)

Looked bad in 1st half but they took care of business. McNabb is a fantasy stud, 30 points in yahoo :club: Eagles 3-1 :D NFC East Standings:Eagles 3-1Dallas 2-1Redskins 2-2Giants 1-2Eagles Cowboys next week... Dawkins + T.O. = death :D:D:)
you and I know that even without Westbrook, Sheppard, and his back-up Hood all out that Jadaki is gonna come on here and post something along the lines of "Wow, you beat green bay, call me when you beat a good team" or "Its sad that they were down going into the half"
you and I know that even without Westbrook, Sheppard, and his back-up Hood all out that Jadaki is gonna come on here and post something along the lines of "Wow, you beat green bay, call me when you beat a good team" or "Its sad that they were down going into the half"
I didn't watch the game since I have no rooting interest in either team really.If you guys didn't beat GB I would hope you never showed your faces here again though. That would have been like the Cowboys losing to the Titans.Your still 0-1 against decent teams.
I didn't watch the game since I have no rooting interest in either team really.If you guys didn't beat GB I would hope you never showed your faces here again though. That would have been like the Cowboys losing to the Titans.Your still 0-1 against decent teams.
Am I physic, or are your agruments really that weak
Am I physic, or are your agruments really that weak
They are stronger than the Eagles schedule is. Name one team you have beat this year that is going to the playoffs?Green Bay... nopeHoustan... negativeSan Francisco... the magic 8 ball says unlikelyGuess I'll be waiting a few weeks for a reply.