He said he thought they had a good chance to win. I didnt think they would win, especially since I saw IND had the ball at like the DAL 20 with 6:00 left and only down 7, but its not like it was that big of an upset
I'd think a 9-0 team losing to a 5-4 team is a fairly big upset. I thought the Cowboys would keep it close and have a shot to win, i didn't think it would be Indy trying to come from behind though.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1st in the NFC East

DAL_NFL.gif

1st in the NFC East

Sometimes it gets tiring being right all the time....

I actually thought they would. If you know anything about sports betting, the lines are NEVER far off. The early week line last week was Indy -1, which creeped to Dal -1 as 87% of bets placed online were for Indy, which told me something. It's a bar stool pundit theory from 2+2, which actually has proven to be pretty effective. That and I'm a Cowboys fan :club:
never off..eh?Eagles were at -13, they lost by 18and brvheart you continue to prove how dumb you are, once again they created tiebreakers for times like these, DAL and NYG are both 6-4, NYG already beat DAL, thus1. Giants2. Cowboys
never off..eh?Eagles were at -13, they lost by 18and brvheart you continue to prove how dumb you are, once again they created tiebreakers for times like these, DAL and NYG are both 6-4, NYG already beat DAL, thus1. Giants2. Cowboys
And tiebreakers mean nothing until the end of the season and they play thier second head to head game.
And tiebreakers mean nothing until the end of the season and they play thier second head to head game.
if DAL wins then it will be division recordsright now DAL is 1-3, NYG is 3-0DAL would need to beat NYG and PHI...and NYG would have to lose to DAL, WAS and PHI.if you wanna win the division youre gonna just have to have the better record

Eddie, you obviously don't understand sports betting, and I'm not going to take the time to teach you. Go read the sports betting forum on 2+2 if you're interested. And oh yeah, division record isn't going to matter. Dallas wins the NFC East outright. Wanna put $50 on it?

Eddie, you obviously don't understand sports betting, and I'm not going to take the time to teach you. Go read the sports betting forum on 2+2 if you're interested. And oh yeah, division record isn't going to matter. Dallas wins the NFC East outright. Wanna put $50 on it?
first...what did my pos have to do with betting sports? second if I am the one that knows nothing about betting sports why are you even trying to make that bet. with McNabb out and NYG self-destructing no one would take that bet unless they were getting like 10-1
The lines are most often right, the key to sports betting is identifying when they are wrong. My advice is focus on college football....too many teams, the line guys make lots of mistakes.Dallas will win the NFC east most likely. Mostly because the Giants have suffered tons of injuries and Romo looks like Kurt Warner Part Duex.Assuming Romo is really this good (still must be categorized an assumption at this point) then Dallas is probably the favorites to win the NFC. Be tough to win at Soldier Field in Jan. though.

Alone in 1st in the NFC East

DAL_NFL.gif

Alone in 1st in the NFC East

Sometimes it gets tiring being right all the time....

fyp

If you're a real Cowboy fan, it's been quite a few years since we've been able to be this happy even if it's only been a month out of the season. I know a loss next week at New York knocks us right back out of 1st and Romo has to come back down to earth eventually, but right now I'm loving it. The good thing is even if the Boys don't win the East, the wild card is so wide open that we may even get back to the playoffs this year one way or another. I think the whole NFC is wide open with the Bears having no offense and the only other team looking decent being the Cowboys who are still 1 game away from falling out of first. All I can say is it's good to be talking about the Cowboys and 1st place in the same sentence again!!!!!

1st in the NFC East

DAL_NFL.gif

1st in the NFC East

Just in case someone missed it..... SUCK IT, TREBEK!

If you're a real Cowboy fan, it's been quite a few years since we've been able to be this happy even if it's only been a month out of the season. I know a loss next week at New York knocks us right back out of 1st and Romo has to come back down to earth eventually, but right now I'm loving it. The good thing is even if the Boys don't win the East, the wild card is so wide open that we may even get back to the playoffs this year one way or another. I think the whole NFC is wide open with the Bears having no offense and the only other team looking decent being the Cowboys who are still 1 game away from falling out of first. All I can say is it's good to be talking about the Cowboys and 1st place in the same sentence again!!!!!
Oh for sure. It's been so long since we've actually had a team worth talking about, and now half the guys on ESPN are on the bandwagon. Realistically, I think the Cowboys match up pretty well against the Bears. Yes their defense is good, but so is ours, and our offense is MUCH better. Other than the Bears, there really isn't any competition in the NFC. I think Parcells is due for another Super Bowl ring, what do you guys think?
Other than the Bears, there really isn't any competition in the NFC.
Don't sleep on Seattle, the Giants when healthy are a scary team too. Atlanta, NO and Carolina can beat about anyone depending on which version of their team shows up.
Oh for sure. It's been so long since we've actually had a team worth talking about, and now half the guys on ESPN are on the bandwagon. Realistically, I think the Cowboys match up pretty well against the Bears. Yes their defense is good, but so is ours, and our offense is MUCH better. Other than the Bears, there really isn't any competition in the NFC. I think Parcells is due for another Super Bowl ring, what do you guys think?
ha

Dallas goes as far as there offensive line goes. The front 5 must have really hated Bledsoe because they did not give any protection for the first 7 weeks. All of a sudden the O-line has come together and provided great protection making Romo look like Aikman. Saying Dallas matces well against the Bears is ridiculous the pass rush coming from the Bears will chew up the O-line and make Romo make bad decisions. Keep your eye on the O-line because thats the huge difference in the cowboys.

Dallas goes as far as there offensive line goes. The front 5 must have really hated Bledsoe because they did not give any protection for the first 7 weeks. All of a sudden the O-line has come together and provided great protection making Romo look like Aikman. Saying Dallas matces well against the Bears is ridiculous the pass rush coming from the Bears will chew up the O-line and make Romo make bad decisions. Keep your eye on the O-line because thats the huge difference in the cowboys.
Actually Romo is the difference in the O-lines play. He is more mobile, makes decisions faster and gets rid of the ball much quicker than Bledsoe ever did. Romo is making the line look normal where Bledsoe made it look bad.

I agree Romo is the difference in the line's play as well. Watching the first few games with Bledsoe in there was hard to do as a Cowboys fan. He would hold on to the ball so long and sit there like a sitting duck. However, I feel there is way too much competition in the NFC to call the Cowboys a clear cut favorite. I may consider them a favorite because I'm a fan, but the Bears, Seahawks, Panthers, and even a healthy Giants team scares me. The Bears are a puzzle to me. I know their record merits some respect but I don't know how they can win any games with Grossman playing the way he is. I love their defense, but their offense is in shambles...

Don't sleep on Seattle, the Giants when healthy are a scary team too. Atlanta, NO and Carolina can beat about anyone depending on which version of their team shows up.
You are correct about Seattle, I forgot about them. But the Giants are NOT healthy, and may not even make the playoffs. As for the other three, I haven't really been impressed. It's all about showing up for the big games, and nobody in the NFC seems to be able to do that on a consistent basis, the Cowboys included.
You are correct about Seattle, I forgot about them. But the Giants are NOT healthy, and may not even make the playoffs. As for the other three, I haven't really been impressed. It's all about showing up for the big games, and nobody in the NFC seems to be able to do that on a consistent basis, the Cowboys included.
so if not even the cowboys can consistently show up for big games what separates them from everybody else. No team that cant show up on a regular basis should be considered far ahead of anyone
Dallas is going to easily win this division.
QFT
The Eagles should be very nervous that they barely won this game and that it was one that they were plenty worked up for and they were playing at home. Dallas will win this division, it's just going to be a little harder now.
I agree with this... good call.
Youre right
I agree, thank you.
Dallas wont win the division.
There are some errors in this post that you may want to fix.
There are some errors in this post that you may want to fix.
Yeah, i should have been psychic and predicted that McNabb would go down, Manning would start playing like ****, and Romo would start playing like a Tom Brady caliber QB. Im sure you calculated that into your predictions. Face it, you got lucky.Too bad for you that you wont be able to count on injuries and bad play in the playoffs, when Dallas will get pounded.
Too bad for you that you wont be able to count on injuries and bad play in the playoffs, when Dallas will get pounded.
I'm going to have to quote this for use in 2 months. ty.