Fcp_info Must Answer For This

I just read the latest copy of the FCP newsletter that was emailed to me. There was this one horrendous joke. FCP_Info, are you responsible for this????Pack UpA man came home from a poker game late one night and found his hideous harpy of a wife waiting for him with a rolling pin."Where the heck have you been?" she asked."You'll have to pack all your things, dear," he ad-libbed. "I've just lost you in a card game." "How did you manage to do that?""It wasn't easy. Honest, I had to fold with a royal flush."

***thehidden's brain and blood is now splattered all over his wall from reading this thread****seriously i thought this might be serious, i came in here ready to fight for BOB

I just read the latest copy of the FCP newsletter that was emailed to me. There was this one horrendous joke. FCP_Info, are you responsible for this????Pack UpA man came home from a poker game late one night and found his hideous harpy of a wife waiting for him with a rolling pin."Where the heck have you been?" she asked."You'll have to pack all your things, dear," he ad-libbed. "I've just lost you in a card game." "How did you manage to do that?""It wasn't easy. Honest, I had to fold with a royal flush."
get a fucking life it's a JOKE
Steven Gerrard is the best midfielder in England. One dive here or there doesn't change this.
i have to agree lol
I think Bob googled poker jokes and this was the best there was.
comeon, dead hooker and blow...just insert joke aroudn it and you have an awsome poker jopke