Party Poker Free $40

The only time I ever play on Party is when they send me an e-mail letting me know I have some bonus $$$ on there. They gave me $40 and I have it up to $140 right now. Will probably cash out the $100 profit tomorrow and start grinding on the $40 again.

The only time I ever play on Party is when they send me an e-mail letting me know I have some bonus $$$ on there. They gave me $40 and I have it up to $140 right now. Will probably cash out the $100 profit tomorrow and start grinding on the $40 again.
Did you accidentally hit new topic instead of reply to someone who actually cared? :club:

I got $40 tonite too and donked it off in 12 minutes. I played on PP alot for 2 years before stopping 10 months ago. Usually, they'd give me $25 or so when I went a month or two without playing, so I was surprised they took so long to do this. fu PP!

They pay you periodically if you haven't played in a while to get you to come back. Anyone smart would just have an account and not play it until they give free money. Use the free money, then let the account sit again until they give more...etc...Their system backfires, makes me not play there.

Why did they give you 40 bucks? I haven't recieved any email and I play on Party nearly every day.
take a hiatus from playing prty everyday and then youll get some free dough

Thank you smash!Decided to play my $30 at the .50/1NL instead of the sng.First hand I steal 2 blinds. Next hand in the SB I get JJ. Button makes it $2, I push for $32 or something with JJ and the bb calls. Flop came 6J6.. boom! Don't remember the rest but he had AQ and I took a pot that ended up being like $86.50. I'm not sure how it got to those numbers, I coulda swore the button didn't call for his last $20-something but maybe he did who knows.So I'm at $86.50 now and gonna quit for the night and have another go at it tomorrow. Free $30 then +$56 within 2 minutes is +EV.Oh ya, congrats to me for breaking 2k posts. :club:

I got my $40 today also. Note the small print : you must play something like 400 raked hands in ten days or they take it back. I guess if you make it through 400 raked hands, they've made money on their investment.Won a little on $.50-1 limit, then played a $11 mtt. First hand I played I had aces cracked by nines.Let's keep this thread going with updates of how everyone is doing with their free money.

Oh ya, congrats to me for breaking 2k posts. :club:
congrats on that and the ring game. make one more post and youll have the same post count as this year incase you didnt know that 2005+1=2006. pretty cooledit: just thought of something. if you dont play on party and they send you the free money and you just leave it there, will they send you more once they see you havent played in x-amount of time? or do they check your account balance?

i also got 40... thanx for the heads up, i would have never checkedseriously played 3 hands at 100nl and its all gone... i hate party

$40 is now $125...w00t!!!Its amazing how much looser the play is on Party compared to Full Tilt. Hardly even the same game. Mike Sexton, I salute you sir.

email: yes$40: not therewtf?
Are you sure you don't just have to claim it? On mine I had to click some blue text that said "You have a new bonus! Click here to claim!" or something along those lines. Do I have to play these 300 raked hands in order to keep any money at all? I thought that it was just to keep the $30 so if I don't play 300 raked hands, they'll take just $30 back, right? I'd rather play some sng's and tourney's instead.I think I'm gonna go play a $55 sng and see how that works out.