Most Losses In A Row Sitngo

Sunday's are like Tiger Woods Sundays to me as I usually do well...As for the week for some reason Monday's are my worst. Just curious on people's variances in SitNGoplay. If it variances in numerous losses or a few wins here and a few losses there. I play 10 sitngos building up to the 20's.

About a month ago I failed to cash in 19 straight $50 SnG's. It did wonders for my bankroll. Even with that streak, my ROI is still positive because I had cashed in 12 out of 16 before that.

pffft. that's nothing for MTT's.how many have you played, total?
I think hes talking 2 and 3 table SnGs, not full MTTs though a non-cash streak of 7 is still damn good in those.My non-cash streak in 9 handed SnGs is 7.
are you counting the early days or just since you had a clue?
Since i had a clue...actually in my last set of 300. I keep ROI stats in running 300 game blocks, which rouglhly represents 3 months of play. If I went back further there might be an 8 or a 9 in there

I had a streak of 10 right before I left for the WSOP. (10-handed 30STT and 50STT). When I got back, I broke with with 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 1st.I haven't kept STT records since I started my current limit run though. Probably should fix that.-M