Biggest High Stakes Poker Hand Ever

In case you missed tonight's episode, catch it on a rerun. I already ruined someone's night by saying what happened. I deleted it in the edit. Sorry dude.If you don't want to know the details of the hand, stop here and go back !!!

Edited by _Great_Dane_
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And a lot of people don't have GSN and have to wait for the torrent
pay for cable you cheap fck
DN wrote about it in a blog right after they taped the show. I remember reading about it and thinking how much of a bummer it was.
exactly, its ancient history
Thanks for ruining it dick
Hey guys, I'm gonna be in Iraq for 6 months... in case I get to check this forum, do me a favor and don't post ANYTHING relevant to current affairs until I get back, okay?How about don't click on the link that says "biggest high stakes poker hand ever" if you haven't watched the latest episode?
Hey guys, I'm gonna be in Iraq for 6 months... in case I get to check this forum, do me a favor and don't post ANYTHING relevant to current affairs until I get back, okay?How about don't click on the link that says "biggest high stakes poker hand ever" if you haven't watched the latest episode?
:D:club:
pay for cable you cheap fck
Not all cable companies have GSN as part of the standard programming package.
I forgot that there might be some people who haven't seen it yet who would be _________ enough to open this thread that obviously has the details. I should have anticipated the possibilities better.
pay for cable you cheap fckexactly, its ancient history
I have cable you retard. Time Warner just doesn't carry GSN.
I forgot that there might be some people who haven't seen it yet who would be _________ enough to open this thread that obviously has the details. I should have anticipated the possibilities better.
I'm not really mad, because obviously I didn't have to click on the post. But it is mildly upsetting..
I have cable you retard. Time Warner just doesn't carry GSN.I'm not really mad, because obviously I didn't have to click on the post. But it is mildly upsetting..
crappy cable.
In case you missed tonight's episode, catch it on a rerun. I already ruined someone's night by saying what happened. I deleted it in the edit. Sorry dude.
He had to be kidding. No one who managed to avoid reading about the hand here so they could be surprised when the episode ran would actually open a thread about the biggest hand in HSP history then be shocked and angry when the hand was actually detailed inside. No one could be that dumb.
crappy cable.
Agreed, I'm switching to Direct TV ASAP
In case you missed tonight's episode, catch it on a rerun. I already ruined someone's night by saying what happened. I deleted it in the edit. Sorry dude.
haha you didn't ruin my night dude, I'll live. I'm just giving you a hard time. A little disclaimer would've been nice that's all :club:
He had to be kidding. No one who managed to avoid reading about the hand here so they could be surprised when the episode ran would actually open a thread about the biggest hand in HSP history then be shocked and angry when the hand was actually detailed inside. No one could be that dumb.
I don't remember having to qualify for Mensa as part of being able to read the posts on the FCP message board.
good call. if for nothing else than the Sunday ticket.
That shits expensive, I wish you could buy it for just certain teams. They have a promo going that makes it cheaper for Sunday ticket, but the fine print says you have to get the premium package for a year which is $99/mo. F that.