"I hooked up with Kelly of February 13th."So my wife got me a "Dunder Miflin" gray polo shirt for Christmas (the ones they wear to the convention ... if only she'd bought me some "fun pants" too) ... easily the coolest Christmas gift I've received in years.
I got the Dwight bobblehead a while ago and it was a great gift.
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Dwight bobblehead a while ago and it was a great gift.
I actually was the one who signed for the package, and I saw it was from NBC. My wife snatched it out of my hands, and I predicted it would be a DS bobblehead ... I love the shirt though, definitely thinking about wearing it to my next conference!
I actually was the one who signed for the package, and I saw it was from NBC. My wife snatched it out of my hands, and I predicted it would be a DS bobblehead ... I love the shirt though, definitely thinking about wearing it to my next conference!
do it! I would also get the bobblehead though, get it for yourself becuase it is great
I'm shocked. You will NOT be disappointed. You should definitely watch all the old episodes though. I would advise you to specifically watch this one, and this one. Every episode is full of laughs. I actually think that this show could easily become as big as Seinfeld... even in syndication.
I have watched disc 1-3 of season 2 and laughed every time. New top 5 show for me.I'll check out those links when I get off...of work.

"do you know what the jamaican word for impossible is?""well, it's english, so......impossible."the single bead in his hair made me laugh every time i saw it. and andy doing his chainsaw noise effects after claiming he just cut off phyllis' head.another episode i have to watch again.

"do you know what the jamaican word for impossible is?""well, it's english, so......impossible."the single bead in his hair made me laugh every time i saw it. and andy doing his chainsaw noise effects after claiming he just cut off phyllis' head.another episode i have to watch again.
What's so great, is that there's always that one guy in the meeting too that takes the community joke tooooooooooo far. I just about died at that cold open.
What's so great, is that there's always that one guy in the meeting too that takes the community joke tooooooooooo far. I just about died at that cold open.
yeah. everybody on this show is so good together and at their roles, whether they be shy or outgoing, scenes like that just demonstrate it. jim starts it off, everyone finds it amusing, shy people like phyllis get involved, and then someone goes over the top. it's fantastic.my favourite cold response for this show is still during the dundies with michael telling his joke about dating the HR lady who made him fill out 6 hours of paperwork, and dwight's monotone "like an aids test?"and any scene between michael and toby are quickly becoming some of my favourite. last night's was classic. toby is so good at being the pathetic morality around the office, whether it be the prison episode, the dead goose with dwight, or last night, and michael truly truly dislikes him they make for such great scenes.
i loved the epidode tonight.Jim and Pam talking about relationships then Dwight staying with Pam when she was crying...it was very good
"So you've got really bad PMS, huh?" ... classic.
and any scene between michael and toby are quickly becoming some of my favourite. last night's was classic. toby is so good at being the pathetic morality around the office, whether it be the prison episode, the dead goose with dwight, or last night, and michael truly truly dislikes him they make for such great scenes.
I absolutely love the scenes between toby and michael. i also love any episode with Daryl-he is so funny so yesterday's episode was great.

What was also great was the fact that Michael just looked like dead man walking after Jan came to the office...and then turns out she wants him! Just like we all knew but still...it was friggin GREAT

What was also great was the fact that Michael just looked like dead man walking after Jan came to the office...and then turns out she wants him! Just like we all knew but still...it was friggin GREAT
that part was hilarious. i love whenever they do scenes in the warehouse-they are always great
don't lie to yourself. yes the office is very good. I love it too, but sir. please.
I've never watched an episode of arrested development...is it as good as everyone says it is?
yes. get the dvds. the show only benefits from watching multiple episodes in a row.
Yeah, if you start from beginning to end, you laugh at about 25% more jokes because of all of the episodes interwound into each other.
on the subject of michael and toby, season 3 episode 2-Jim: Hey... how's Toby?Michael: Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the paper industry.too good... such a good season, my new arrested development.
lol-its kind of like Peter with Meg, on Family Guy
I've never watched an episode of arrested development...is it as good as everyone says it is?
yes.... it's amazing. But unlike runthemover, I believe that the Office could equal it in time. It needs to not get mundane and repetitive and the Jim and Pam mess will have to be worked out nicely... but it definitely has a chance of being on the same playing field.
What's the scoop? Is he gone for good? Or will he return to defend his job and lady?
he'll be back soon. andy is going to be gone as ed helms only signed on for about half of this season's episodes, and there is absolutely no way this show goes without dwight.best parts of the nightmichael actually being a great salesmandwight and jim working awesome together. dwight's backseat workup before the meeting.jim's slap hard across dwight's facestanleyboobs, and the ensuing laughter that followedkevin's "do you really not know? because it's really important"anything with jim and dwight was gold. great episode.