Dn Doesn't Owe Us Anything

(speaking to Daniel)In the video blog today you said how you don't owe us anything. Technically of course that is true. But I would like to know how much money you are making off of this website. You want to get that for nothing. Just for using your name. To some degree there is a quid pro quo about how we gamble through your site(which you earn money off of) and then in turn we get this glimpse into the glorious life that is DN.

Mr. Daniel N : been a long time reader of the blog, wayyyy back before it was really even a blog... more so just articles you had written.I just wanted to say, that this video blog is not nearly as cool:( Who gives a **** what you scored in golf? Also, put the dog away in its cage when you're doing a damn video clip. When you write out a text blog, it gives the reader a much more in depth idea of where you're at in a specific hand, at a certain table... or just in life in general. I feel as though the Video Blog is a cop out. If you want to show us something, why not record a little of the 'big game' and some other fun things going on in LV. Give us a view of the professional life of Daniel N. Not a bunch of blabber. Looking forward to the rants,Kram420
Way to go ass hat you pissed him off. If he loses this tournament, I blame you.

blame the damn media for this feeling of entitlement society has now. Everyone thinks they have a right to know what goes on in the lives of famous people from movies, tv, and athletes just because tabloid magazines and tv shows provide them with so much insight into their lives. When in the end everyone has a right to privacy and doing what they feel is best for them. Daniel feels it is best to use video blog and to not share every piece of information. I don't blame him one bit because in the end the people who Daniel "owes" anything to are his loved ones that surround him.

DN owes me a picture actually!Back when he tour Ontario's Red Hot Poker Tour, he came by my local bar, and i was suppose to get a picture with him (I asked him if i could get a picture with him he said 'yeah sure' but than when i was getting the camera ready he literally ran away when they called him and totally forgot about me :club:), but than he got distracted.But DN, I will see you again, and get that picture. Even if it takes 30 yrs of my life!

how about we tape your life and put it on a website that gets thousands upon thousands of visitors a day. then have a forum about it where people are critiquing everything and anything that you do just because they can without any consequences. then see how you like it.kick some *** negreanu. win one for the pros.

Anybody want to reply with some actual thoughts?I wasn't berating DN for what he does or doesn't post/blog/vblog just pointing out what I thought was the situation.

In case your interested, I make $77,354 before taxes. The golf business is slow.
I pay more than that in taxes, the balloon business is good.
Anybody want to reply with some actual thoughts?I wasn't berating DN for what he does or doesn't post/blog/vblog just pointing out what I thought was the situation.
Here's a thought.Shut the hell up.D TO THE IZZEN FOR LIFE

Silly me... I go out to Vegas, I see Daniel 3 or 4 times and I NEVER get a picture with him. Anyway, Daniel gave us the best gift ever... this community. I mean really, I have met over 40 forum members in person and I have learned so much. And I am not just talking poker. The experience has been absolutely awesome. Thanks Daniel.