Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

:club::D Happened while I'm watching his blog and he said he was going to get right back in it :)
Me too. I was watching the blog.Oh well ... This year has certainly been better than last year. :D:D
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awsome I felt like I was folling my favorite sports team and you gave me a reason to watch all of these Card Player updates. Good Run you would make Rocky Proud. Now go get some lovin from Adrian.

There goes most people's chances for redeeming themselves in the Fantasy Pool. It looks like WSOP players still in the ME and picked to be in a Fantasy Pool are: Eric Lynce, Annie Duke, Allen Cunningham, David Chiu, Prahlad Friedman, and Humberto Brenes

Aaaahhhh...Sheet.Congrats Daniel on a great effort.(Just finished watching DN's latest blog-his optimism and buoyancy are delightful, even when the chips are stacked against him. Way to go on that 46o, get paid off by those Digits-BOO YAA!)

http://www.cardplayer.com/multimedia/videos/id/19160john stapleton's an idiot... to DN: "After 4 or 5 weeks of WSOP events; is it a RELIEF for it to be over?"Are you serious? and then he follows up with: Well at least you won $43K (out of $82 million) at least Daniel didn't beat him on camera, just rolled his eyes and blew it off.GJ job DN in the ME & not losing it with this moron.

Who needs daniel to root for? We've got Jamie Gold, agent to the stars!"Hug It Out, *****: Introducing Jamie GoldAs we approach dinner break on Day 4, the entities of Wicked Chops Enterprises LLC have found Gold.Jamie Gold.Hollywood agent to the stars.Gold, from Malibu, is a member of Team Bodog. We can assume that since his last name is "Gold" and he's an agent, he's probably sick of the Entourage jokes. So we will keep them to a minimum.Gold grew up in Paramus, NJ and lived in Manhattan. He's been a steady climber throughout the 2006 WSOP, and is now stacked over 800k (currently in the top 10). Clearly drawing on his "agent skills," we've seen Gold talk a player into folding when he needs them to fold--and calling when he needs them to call. True Jedi mind ****.Gold once had private poker lessons from Johnny Chan, who helped him hone his wicked poker chops. But when he's not going "boom!" at the poker tables, he's more known for discovering, nurturing, and launching the careers of Johnny Drama, Vince Chace, and Turtle some of the most respected and successful artists in the entertainment business. His impressive list of current and former clients include actors James Gandolfini, Jimmy Fallon, Lucy Liu, actor/singers Brandy and Ray-J, ex/current Fugee Pras, pop-star/producer/actor Donnie Wahlberg, Kristin Davis, Lisa Raye, Melora Walters, Felicity Huffman, Natasha Henstridge, Roger Lodge, David Straitharn, Vanessa Marcil, and Tony Award winner Hinton Battle, and poker legend Johnny Chan.Solid. Gold."

Hachem didn't even last as long as Negraunu.hachem went out 238th winning $42,882.negraunu 229th winning $42,882.
Both of them were on the ropes from mid yesterday on... both get my STANDING OVATION