QFMTTAHEQFTB4
I........ I'm not even going to try :club:
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we just let this thread die?
QFMTTAHEQFTB4
please.... let this crap die. When I saw this on page 1, I threw up in my mouth a little.Severely Retarded 3 year old's brain power > Anyone who believes this crapps... the post right below this fits in the above equation perfectly. Bush set up 9.11 so that he could attack the MiddleEast and get all popular like he is now... and also for all the cheap gas we have. Good point RKIGS.

I won't get into all of the discussions here...but let me just say that 9/11 was a job put together by a group to give President Bush his reason to attack the middle east.I am 100% in agreement that SOMETHING is up with 9/11. Frankly, i think the flight 93 stuff is hogwash, as is most of the explosion or controlled demo.BUT! I do think that the federal government put a plan in place to allow a catastrophic event to take place on US soil, to gain the confidence of the people.

Fair enough, my last post on the topic. www.universalseed.org seems to be the main site for a collection of 911 related topics and docs. Go there for any questions, or if your name is Jeepster, which you can go to debunk the entire site yourself.
Seeing as there have been no real arguments posted, just links to trash, I will go ahead and stop posting here as well, unless this gets brought up again. WingNut, it would be nice to see where you actually stand on these issues. You should think about defining what your beliefs are, and then posting them, along with some relevant research to back up those beliefs. I think you are either incapable or too lazy to form those views, and you instead hide behind the views of others, just because you refuse to or aren't articulate enough to post your own views. Good luck, and if you should decide to come up with your own arguments, then we can dig this thread up.Get reading WingNut.
fuck politics and that shit
You're probably the guy who never votes but constantly complains about the present political situation.Your apathy and ignorance shines through quite nicely in your post. Good job. See my avatar...

I've been away from the internet for a while and completely forgot that Bush was responsible for 9/11, as well as global warming, Katrina, poverty, disease, and my dog barking late at night.This thread reminded me.Thanks!

You're probably the guy who never votes but constantly complains about the present political situation.Your apathy and ignorance shines through quite nicely in your post. Good job. See my avatar...
:D:club: right
  • 4 weeks later...
OK, skipping over a lot of meaningless arguments... I think anyone with any bit of common sense can realize that there is no WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that a Boeing 767 hit the Pentagon.No Friekin' Way.If anyone disagrees, I'd be happy to argue my position.
QFMFT...Which proves that there is reason to believe in some sort of a conspiracy. What exactly it is the government did will be hard to prove, but this LEGITIMATE POINT cannot be argued. No way in fucking hell.
strangely, there's witnesses that saw a small commuter jet, a boeing767, a 'missile'.....The only witness i need to consult, really, is the 4 video's from the camera's pointed at the pentagon that would show what happened.Oh wait.... those were confiscated by the FBI for reasons unknown.
EXACTLY...Arguing whether or not the WTC buidlings collapsed due to either demolition and/or the actual melting/bending of the steel is a bit hard to prove. BUT, the Pentagon being hit by a Boeing jet? Please, if you believe that, then you obviously are the nut case morons who believe FOX news.
Why is this thread still alive? We are not going to change these idiots minds. By definition they are clueless. Please let it die.
I'm not aruging the entire conspiracy act and what our government did or didn't do, or what they did or didn't know, but some things are just so blatanly obvious that something or someone is lying. Do you believe FOX news and our government when they tell you that the Pentagon was hit by a Boeing 767? If so, then your quote is right....About yourself...
Hurricane Katrina was an inside job, too:http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/20...al-katrina.htmlAnd the government is covering up the Kennedy assisination, because Johnson was behind it.And we never really landed on the moon.Aliens are running the government.Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
You can't be that dumb...Just come in here, jump on the bandwagon and believe that our government had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, to do with the chaos that occured on 9/11. You would be a little, just a little, NAIVE to believe they had nothing to do with what happened. Pentagon vs Boeing, if you believe that one, I got another story to tell you about how to get rich quick. All I need is your credit card number, CVC code, and bank account and routing number...
This thread was bumped.... and a little part of me just died.
LMAO :club: Hey! I'm no conspiracy nut, but to fully believe 100% that our governement had nothing to do with the 9/11 inccident is just wrong. Read my 2 posts above, I didn't go extreme, just pointing out that that our government was involved in some way, shape, or form, and to believe that they were not is absurd. Just saying.

I'm serious when I say this... the ONLY thing in the last few posts I agree with is this.

av-22806.jpg <<---- BAN.Bumping this thread deserves immediate banning.
You, poor, naive, sheltered, spoon fed being. May god have mercy on your soul. Twice.
You didn't read any of the first 13 pages of this thread, did you?Stating that you don't believe "the offical version" of what happened is fine. Just don't expect anyone to give you any credit for your argument.Why don't you try to do some research on what you think happened, and then post said research here. That way, people who disagree with you can show you why you are so stupid. Until then, go ahead and keep posting no content whatsoever.1000 posts in a month and I have yet to see any worthwhile content or anything resembling a coherent argument, much less something at least partly funny.Either this is the worst gimmick account ever, the second coming of theredpill, or you are just retarted. Pick one. Is it too much to ask you to stay in your 900 posts thread? Please?
QFMFT...Which proves that there is reason to believe in some sort of a conspiracy. What exactly it is the government did will be hard to prove, but this LEGITIMATE POINT cannot be argued. No way in fucking hell.EXACTLY...Arguing whether or not the WTC buidlings collapsed due to either demolition and/or the actual melting/bending of the steel is a bit hard to prove. BUT, the Pentagon being hit by a Boeing jet? Please, if you believe that, then you obviously are the nut case morons who believe FOX news.I'm not aruging the entire conspiracy act and what our government did or didn't do, or what they did or didn't know, but some things are just so blatanly obvious that something or someone is lying. Do you believe FOX news and our government when they tell you that the Pentagon was hit by a Boeing 767? If so, then your quote is right....About yourself...
Actually I think a 757 could've hit the pentagon, because AA 77 was a 757, but it could've have been a number of things. At least you realize there are obvious holes/contradictions in the government story and cover ups of evidence. The most obvious, blatant sign of a cover up to an outsider is the Comission report. In case you don't remember, the gov't had no plans for an actual commission. And when the families demanded an investigation, they didn't want anyone "impeding" on the War on Terror. What was it, 40 plus million on Clinton's sex scandal, yet only 3 million was originally allocated for an investigation into the BIGGEST crime on American soil? :club: David Ray Griffin wrote a book detailing every inch of the lies and distortions (aptly called The 911 commission report: omissions and distortions). But if that doesn't toot your whistle, ask some of the families victims. They have created their own documentary saying the government was behind the attacks. !!! 911 Press for Truth50 bucks to jeepster if he can debunk this one.
Actually, I read the whole damn thread. And my points still stand.
The only point you made is that a plane could not have hit the pentagon, which is worthless because you haven't cited a source. You are just spewing drivel, much like the rest of your posts. If you want to legitimize your position, at least do some minimal work like wingnut and post a link.

BTW, lee harvy oswald was the lone assassin of JFK.Our government has tried to cover up things in the past, and done a horrible job of it. For you skeptics, couldn't this be the case??Regardless of your opinion... the only information you have on 9/11 is the news reports and video of that day, and the subsequent interviews with witnesses, experts, survivors, etc... Just saying, in this day and age, anything is possible. AND THIS IS POSSIBLE.