Hardest Beat EVERJack Mahalingam is all-in for $5,000 and is called an opponent in late position. Mahalingam shows 88 and his opponent has 55. The flop is 655 and his opponent flops quads. The turn is a 9 giving Mahalingam a gut-shot straight flush draw (his only way to win). The river is the 7 giving Mahalingam the straight flush and the hand. Everyone at the table should get this guy a shot

Hardest Beat EVERJack Mahalingam is all-in for $5,000 and is called an opponent in late position. Mahalingam shows 88 and his opponent has 55. The flop is 655 and his opponent flops quads. The turn is a 9 giving Mahalingam a gut-shot straight flush draw (his only way to win). The river is the 7 giving Mahalingam the straight flush and the hand. Everyone at the table should get this guy a shot
Yes, I just read that on PokerWire... and I would have to say going runner runner for a straight flush against flopped quads is freaking sickening. He just used up all of his luck for the tournament and life in that one hand.Sidenote: Although Mahalingham was a considerable favorite preflop.
Yes, I just read that on PokerWire... and I would have to say going runner runner for a straight flush against flopped quads is freaking sickening. He just used up all of his luck for the tournament and life in that one hand.Sidenote: Although Mahalingham was a considerable favorite preflop.
I just read it in the thread directly above this one.
why is there such a wave of newbie's this last week? because of the wsop ME or what?
i guess, theyre all a bunch of donks who hear about it and think going to forums actually makes them cool
i guess, theyre all a bunch of donks who hear about it and think going to forums actually makes
You guess ... comma? Okay. Also, going to the forums actually makes ... what?
It's not a hard beat at all. The money was in preflop, where the pocket eights were about a 4 to 1 favourite. It's only a sick beat if the money went in on the flop.
haha you took that guys money you theifsw
time to find your address...if you're not omnipresent. Then I'll just reach over and kick your ass.(another sw)
Jack Mahalingam is all-in for $5,000 and is called an opponent in late position. Mahalingam shows 88 and his opponent has 55. The flop is 655 and his opponent flops quads. The turn is a 9 giving Mahalingam a gut-shot straight flush draw (his only way to win). The river is the 7 giving Mahalingam the straight flush and the hand.
Does 8888 lose to 5555 now? K.-fop