Bbm112 Is A Faggot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is -ev and should die a horrible death.

YOu mods are serious ****** clowns, I can't believe this post is still up. If I started a thread that said "Ducth is a Nigg*r, it would be deleted in about .02 seconds.
Hahaha. I can't believe you keep this post alive by coming backed and bitching about how it's still alive. And faggot is much less derogatory is the n word. Would you still be complaining if the title was bbm112 is gay?
Hahaha. I can't believe you keep this post alive by coming backed and bitching about how it's still alive. And faggot is much less derogatory is the n word. Would you still be complaining if the title was bbm112 is gay?
Says who? There's just about nothing more insulting to a homosexual than calling them a faggot. Absolutely nothing.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Says who? There's just about nothing more insulting to a homosexual than calling them a faggot. Absolutely nothing.
So what? For starters, I don't even know this bbm112 guy. But my guess is that he is not a homosexual since he posted a thread with "Daniel is a faggot" in the title, so I don't really have to worry about him getting overly offended (nor would I care if he did).Also, there are a lot of different words that are the most insulting things to various groups of people. If I started a thread with the title "Daniel is a lardass", I doubt you wuold be jumping down my throat because he obvoiusly isnt fat, even though a lot of fat people would be highly offended if I called them a fat piece of ****.
So what? For starters, I don't even know this bbm112 guy. But my guess is that he is not a homosexual since he posted a thread with "Daniel is a faggot" in the title, so I don't really have to worry about him getting overly offended (nor would I care if he did).Also, there are a lot of different words that are the most insulting things to various groups of people. If I started a thread with the title "Daniel is a lardass", I doubt you wuold be jumping down my throat because he obvoiusly isnt fat, even though a lot of fat people would be highly offended if I called them a fat piece of ****.
My point is, you numbnut, that this forum has made it's stance on derogatory language and slurs very apparent in the past,l and while you may not have the sense or common desency not to use those slurs, you would think the mods would have the decency to lock don't a piece of sh*t thread like this one, which not only is offensive in it's title, but it's also pure spam, mocking of another thread of a simlar title.. which the mods of this site have ALSO shown a tendancy to lock up.. that is spam waste of space threads.You're not going to get me to agree with you in any way on your "so what if I offend" line, Faggot is not an okay term to use, it's a slur, it's offensive to millions of people, and if this site is going to edit posts ad lock down threads at all ( which honesly I'm not a real big fan of as a principal), then this thread should have been toast yesterday.

I have 2 gripes.1st, calling someone a fag or faggot in meanness and in public (not joking lightheartedly with your friends in a private convo) isn't chill. I don't care about hurting bbm's feelings, I care about anyone's who is gay here.2nd, to go with BigD, why isn't this locked yet. Are the mods so pro-Daniel that we'll let this stand? The original thread was bad for the slur, not for the idea behind it. Unbelievable. That other one shoudn't even be shown as locked, it should be taken off the boards.How many times are the mods going to "get it wrong"? How many times does Daniel have to say something to them or find out way later that something they did was wrong and correct them? When do they get a clue? I think it's time for a house-cleaning. Yep, I said it. I'm prepared to be banned but it's the truth. If this doesn't apply to a particular mod, my apologies to them.

I have 2 gripes.1st, calling someone a fag or faggot in meanness and in public (not joking lightheartedly with your friends in a private convo) isn't chill. I don't care about hurting bbm's feelings, I care about anyone's who is gay here.2nd, to go with BigD, why isn't this locked yet. Are the mods so pro-Daniel that we'll let this stand? The original thread was bad for the slur, not for the idea behind it. Unbelievable. That other one shoudn't even be shown as locked, it should be taken off the boards.How many times are the mods going to "get it wrong"? How many times does Daniel have to say something to them or find out way later that something they did was wrong and correct them? When do they get a clue? I think it's time for a house-cleaning. Yep, I said it. I'm prepared to be banned but it's the truth. If this doesn't apply to a particular mod, my apologies to them.
I have a couple theories. the first is that all the mods are in vegas in that FCP army reunion thingy, and they really aren't checking the boards, other than to like check in to the FCP Army thread or what not. Mods deserve a vacation once in a while, I get that, it's cool..my other theory, more sinister and conspiracy bound is that Custom 36 is such a cowardly, passive aggresive weasel that he's leaving this thread unlocked just to pizz me off.
My point is, you numbnut, that this forum has made it's stance on derogatory language and slurs very apparent in the past,l and while you may not have the sense or common desency not to use those slurs, you would think the mods would have the decency to lock don't a piece of sh*t thread like this one, which not only is offensive in it's title, but it's also pure spam, mocking of another thread of a simlar title.. which the mods of this site have ALSO shown a tendancy to lock up.. that is spam waste of space threads.You're not going to get me to agree with you in any way on your "so what if I offend" line, Faggot is not an okay term to use, it's a slur, it's offensive to millions of people, and if this site is going to edit posts ad lock down threads at all ( which honesly I'm not a real big fan of as a principal), then this thread should have been toast yesterday.
And my point is that this stupid thread would have died a long time ago if you never kept posting in it. This is arguement is ridiculous anyway.
I have 2 gripes.1st, calling someone a fag or faggot in meanness and in public (not joking lightheartedly with your friends in a private convo) isn't chill. I don't care about hurting bbm's feelings, I care about anyone's who is gay here.
LOL at "isn't chill".
2nd, to go with BigD, why isn't this locked yet. Are the mods so pro-Daniel that we'll let this stand? The original thread was bad for the slur, not for the idea behind it. Unbelievable. That other one shoudn't even be shown as locked, it should be taken off the boards.
I agree.
How many times are the mods going to "get it wrong"? How many times does Daniel have to say something to them or find out way later that something they did was wrong and correct them? When do they get a clue? I think it's time for a house-cleaning.
Why don't you become a mod?
Yep, I said it. I'm prepared to be banned but it's the truth. If this doesn't apply to a particular mod, my apologies to them.
Are you serious? Jesus, why the **** would you get banned for typing what you just did?

Where's the Dancing Lock when you need it?EDIT:Here it is!lockpz9.gif

Wow. I actually agree with BigD for once. How does a "Daniel is a Faggot" thread get locked when this one stays open. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ. I wonder would happen if I made a thread about Custom being a faggot.
My question is why does the Daniel is a Faggot one get closed and not deleted due to the faggot part and calling Lori a "chink". Closing does nothing. Delete and ban would be the appropriate decision. At two sites I mod at both of these would be deleted and suspensions/bans would have taken place. Closing that Daniel thread does nothing to deter such crap.
My question is why does the Daniel is a Faggot one get closed and not deleted due to the faggot part and calling Lori a "chink". Closing does nothing. Delete and ban would be the appropriate decision. At two sites I mod at both of these would be deleted and suspensions/bans would have taken place. Closing that Daniel thread does nothing to deter such crap.
I don't really care what they do in regards to locking or deleting or whatever, but they need to treat both threads equally. If they don't then they pretty much openly admit that gay slurs are not a problem on this forum. That in itself isn't a problem to me. People should be able to say what they want, but to ban that sort of language only if it's in reference to DN is just plain stupid.
I don't really care what they do in regards to locking or deleting or whatever, but they need to treat both threads equally. If they don't then they pretty much openly admit that gay slurs are not a problem on this forum. That in itself isn't a problem to me. People should be able to say what they want, but to ban that sort of language only if it's in reference to DN is just plain stupid.
I could care less about the faggot part as well but I don't like the "chink" part. That to me is over the line. But not my decision either way. :shrug face with small smile: