Bbm112 Is A Faggot

It's such a poor, poor joke that this one hasn't been locked. I have no clue why it makes me so mad, or why I still post in it and not a "The Mods are Donks" thread. Guess I actually care.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's such a poor, poor joke that this one hasn't been locked. I have no clue why it makes me so mad, or why I still post in it and not a "The Mods are Donks" thread. Guess I actually care.
I'll save hope that it has to be because they are in vegas. I know if Theresea was around, this thread would be history.
I wouldn't make a thread like that. I will make one that says "custom is a cowardly doucheclown" if he doesn't back up his words, and ban me soon, however.
Well the whole point is that the actual slur wasn't a problem for the mods. They only cared about to whom it was directed. For now, since this hasn't been addressed I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they just aren't able to be online right now.
Well the whole point is that the actual slur wasn't a problem for the mods. They only cared about to whom it was directed. For now, since this hasn't been addressed I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they just aren't able to be online right now.
Yeah, I know. I give custom 0 benefit of 0 doubt, however, since I've seen him post since this thread's been up.
Yeah, I know. I give custom 0 benefit of 0 doubt, however, since I've seen him post since this thread's been up.
Well, he's only had three posts since it's been up which means that he was only on for a short period of time. It's quite plausible that he missed this thread. I know he wouldn't want that sort of word thrown around, but it just looks really bad. Again, I don't really mind the word one way or another, and I hate the fact that this forum has a swear filter. Free speech yada yada yada, but you can't lock one thread just because it's about DN and leave this one up.Secondly, you know you're not going to get banned just for calling a mod names. It would take quite a bit more than that. Besides, Custom couldn't ban you if he wanted to.
Well, he's only had three posts since it's been up which means that he was only on for a short period of time. It's quite plausible that he missed this thread. I know he wouldn't want that sort of word thrown around, but it just looks really bad. Again, I don't really mind the word one way or another, and I hate the fact that this forum has a swear filter. Free speech yada yada yada, but you can't lock one thread just because it's about DN and leave this one up.Secondly, you know you're not going to get banned just for calling a mod names. It would take quite a bit more than that. Besides, Custom couldn't ban you if he wanted to.
yeah, I have this running gag with custom, because he pussily flamed me under the name "pcpinkoliberal" fairly viciously and maliciously, and he started it off by saying he hated me, and wished I was banded. He did the completely annoyimously, and then I found out later, in another thread, that pinkopc was custom, and I haven't let the whole thing go, I'm spiteful and vindictive, and I think it's chickenshit to engage in flaming under an annonymous id. So I'm pretty much going to mock him and bait him and dare him to ban me till i get tired of it ( which won't before a while) or he bans me ( which I would be sholcked if he did, but would respect him infinitely more if he did)
yeah, I have this running gag with custom, because he pussily flamed me under the name "pcpinkoliberal" fairly viciously and maliciously, and he started it off by saying he hated me, and wished I was banded. He did the completely annoyimously, and then I found out later, in another thread, that pinkopc was custom, and I haven't let the whole thing go, I'm spiteful and vindictive, and I think it's chickenshit to engage in flaming under an annonymous id. So I'm pretty much going to mock him and bait him and dare him to ban me till i get tired of it ( which won't before a while) or he bans me ( which I would be sholcked if he did, but would respect him infinitely more if he did)
I've had my problems with Custom in the past, and I don't agree with a lot of his decisions as a mod, but the simple fact is that he can't ban you. He can make an appeal to the administrators of this forum, but that's it. Unless you say something completely over the line his hands are tied. Sometimes I wonder how far I could go before I got banned though. One of these days I'll conduct some social experiments on here and just go down in flames.

Yeah, I think alot of the moderation decisions around here are doucheclownery of the highest order, abunch of lil neopolians over moderating. I didn't think he really could ban me either, or wouldn't dare ban me. He's never addresses his ***** flames to me face to face ( so to speak), so I'm pretty much going to pile on and mock him every chance I get till he does

Yeah, I think alot of the moderation decisions around here are doucheclownery of the highest order, abunch of lil neopolians over moderating. I didn't think he really could ban me either, or wouldn't dare ban me. He's never addresses his ***** flames to me face to face ( so to speak), so I'm pretty much going to pile on and mock him every chance I get till he does
I just put Kdawg to the question in gen pop to why this thread isn't locked. waiting for a respondse.
Well, I locked this farce of a thread. I was in NYC the whole weekend and wasn't around. I don't know where custom, theresea, steve, gov, and fcp info are but people, before you want to go off on what we lock and what not, hit the report to mod button. I was on for a quick second last night before I headed out and haven't had a chance to check any of the forums until the past hour.turd, any mod can ban an account now, so yes custom can ban you