Bbm112 Is A Faggot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I actually agree with BigD for once. How does a "Daniel is a Faggot" thread get locked when this one stays open. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ. I wonder would happen if I made a thread about Custom being a faggot.
Welcome to the Dark Side. <insert sinister laugh>
I could care less about the faggot part as well but I don't like the "chink" part. That to me is over the line. But not my decision either way. :shrug face with small smile:
Well that's just lovly, innit.
One offends me less I guess. Not a good reason but a reason nonetheless.
It's actually a terrible reason. If you think one slur is offensive, but another one is perfectly acceptable then you're just an ethnocentric biggot, and no better than the homophobic racist who started that thread.
It's actually a terrible reason. If you think one slur is offensive, but another one is perfectly acceptable then you're just an ethnocentric biggot, and no better than the homophobic racist who started that thread.
Before making baseless accusations and insinuations please show me where I said faggot is acceptable. I don't believe that is what I said. In regards to the Daniel is a faggot thread the part that bothered me MORE was the chink part. Why? For the reason it was a malicious attack on Lori. She doesn't post here, and she shouldn't be dragged into such a thing. Does that mean I am fine with the faggot part. Ummm, I thnk not. Still a racial slur for the purpose of attacking someone. And as stated elsewhere not cool with me.
I tend to grow on people, much like athlete's foot.
You're not really growing on me. I just happen to agree with you here.
Before making baseless accusations and insinuations please show me where I said faggot is acceptable. I don't believe that is what I said. In regards to the Daniel is a faggot thread the part that bothered me MORE was the chink part. Why? For the reason it was a malicious attack on Lori. She doesn't post here, and she shouldn't be dragged into such a thing. Does that mean I am fine with the faggot part. Ummm, I thnk not. Still a racial slur for the purpose of attacking someone. And as stated elsewhere not cool with me.
I could care less about the faggot part as well but I don't like the "chink" part.
You're not really growing on me. I just happen to agree with you here.
Ok, you got me then. Bad choice of words on my part. I do find any racial slur offensive when used to attack someone maliciously. Believe me or not. I can't do much about it now.
Ok, you got me then. Bad choice of words on my part. I do find any racial slur offensive when used to attack someone maliciously. Believe me or not. I can't do much about it now.
I love winning arguments based completely on a misstep by my opponent rather than actual ideals.
once you start down the path to the darkside>forever will it dominate your destiny
Doubt it. You're a little (read: a lot) too self-righteous for my tastes.
I love winning arguments based completely on a misstep by my opponent rather than actual ideals. Doubt it. You're a little (read: a lot) too self-righteous for my tastes.
yeah, alot of that is put on to amuse myself.
yeah, alot of that is put on to amuse myself.
Be that as it may, I still disagree with you on pretty much every social issue out there, and where you get off standing up for everyone you falsely believe is being exploited I have no idea.
Be that as it may, I still disagree with you on pretty much every social issue out there, and where you get off standing up for everyone you falsely believe is being exploited I have no idea.
Because people freak out about it, and it amuses me to see them freak out, mostly.
Because people freak out about it, and it amuses me to see them freak out, mostly.
Fair enough. I would rather just have a real conversation, but whatever floats your boat. Although, I will admit to posting just to piss people off sometimes.
Fair enough. I would rather just have a real conversation, but whatever floats your boat. Although, I will admit to posting just to piss people off sometimes.
Not so much that I don't like having real conversation, as I like being over zealous about points, to be provactive and to stir the pot., and to get people to think about things they may not have otherwise. And sometimes I'll just take up a cause or point I don't really care about, or care infintely less about than I let on to stir said pot.
Not so much that I don't like having real conversation, as I like being over zealous about points, to be provactive and to stir the pot., and to get people to think about things they may not have otherwise. And sometimes I'll just take up a cause or point I don't really care about, or care infintely less about than I let on to stir said pot.
There's a difference between bringing up points to make people think and just making ridiculous claims. Besides, a lot of people will just drink the kool-aid you're regurgitating instead of actually thinking about the issue so you've just made them misdirected and angry instead of thoughtful.
There's a difference between bringing up points to make people think and just making ridiculous claims. Besides, a lot of people will just drink the kool-aid you're regurgitating instead of actually thinking about the issue so you've just made them misdirected and angry instead of thoughtful.
Yep, rediculous claims are much funnier. As for drinking the kool aid, perhaps you forget I Krab Dance so people drink the Kool Aid. If they drink it up, so much the sweeter for me.I don't think I'm making my case for you likeing me very strong, but so be it.
I wonder would happen if I made a thread about Custom being a faggot.
I wouldn't make a thread like that. I will make one that says "custom is a cowardly doucheclown" if he doesn't back up his words, and ban me soon, however.