Did Howard Play This Year?

I know he play the HORSE event. I'm not too sure about anything else though. There was a video with him helping Scott Huff play a limit hold'em SNG.

is it just me, or is Howard Lederer overrated.. he hasnt done much since the "poker boom". In 2004 his results were amazing.. but they have declined since then and I think that he has fell more into the business opportunities of poker, and until proven otherwise... cant be seen as a top player anymore.

He's won 2 WPT events and has 2 bracelets...he isn't overrated. He's only played like 10 tourneys this year. He is busy with other projects-Full Tilt, Fox Sports, etc.

Just because you don't see someone at a televised final table doesn't mean they are not a good player. To say Howard Lederer is not a top player is almost laughable to me.
I never once said anything about TV tables, i'm going by his Hendon Mob numbers.. ... if he only plays 10 tournies a year how can he be a TOP PLAYER?
is it just me, or is Howard Lederer overrated.. he hasnt done much since the "poker boom". In 2004 his results were amazing.. but they have declined since then and I think that he has fell more into the business opportunities of poker, and until proven otherwise... cant be seen as a top player anymore.
he has a lot of money put into Full Tilt so from what I've heard, he has been concentrating on the buisness side of things. I wouldn't doubt that he also plays a lot of cash games for the majority of his play
I never once said anything about TV tables, i'm going by his Hendon Mob numbers.. ... if he only plays 10 tournies a year how can he be a TOP PLAYER?
And there is more to poker than tournaments. He's probably getting nice money for his commentary and side work with full tilt etc.
Now THIS is funny. Really.The only thing that counts is tournament poker. How many NLHE tournaments do you need to play to be a TOP PLAYER? Brilliant.Backslider
He's won 2 WPT events and has 2 bracelets...he isn't overrated. He's only played like 10 tourneys this year. He is busy with other projects-Full Tilt, Fox Sports, etc.
Too bad Fox Sports Net doesn't exist anymore.
he did take like 8-10 mil from andy beal a few years ago when beal was mowing down everyone else.
No. The corporation won.Saying Howard isn't a top player because he doesnt enter a lot of golf tournaments is like saying Vijay Singh isn't a top golfer if he enters 5 golf tourneys a year.
Just so we're all clear on this... Chip Reese sucks.
Just so we're all clear on this... Chip Reese sucks.
Ummmm, aren't you missing something?SW*L*T*

It would be nice to see Howard chalk up a win at the ME. Unfortunately the field has grown so huge. And he IS Professor Bad Beat so...

Your a moron. He's one of the best cash game players ofall time.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. At least I hope so.