Underground - When Will He Make An Appearance

Anyone, mods, etc, have any insight as to when DN will come out from underground to give us an update on the shenanigans at the WSOP - nb: i am expecting the usual - bus, gus, responses ..However, i am curious as to Harrah's responses to his gripes and he usually shoots straight with the forum.

I do like khaki.
You know, that's good, but remember Courderoy? That stuff was the best!! Plus you got to make weird noises every time you walked.If it were socially acceptable, I 'd bring back Courderoy...
You know, that's good, but remember Courderoy? That stuff was the best!! Plus you got to make weird noises every time you walked.If it were socially acceptable, I 'd bring back Courderoy...
remember that episode of seinfeld when george had that suit that swooshed everytime he took a step. he was going for an interview and was worried about not getting hired.
remember that episode of seinfeld when george had that suit that swooshed everytime he took a step. he was going for an interview and was worried about not getting hired.
Fantastic episode....that show is fun
I am pretty sure we were all hoping that. Because those pants seem to be a tell tale sign of a little league coach who is a pedaphile.JEFF
wasn't that rex kwon do dude wearing zubaz in napoleon dynamite? guess they didn't get buried...
I wouldn't want to take a roundhouse to face with someone wearing those bad boys... Fuuuuurrrrgeeet about it.
of course...it just makes you look like the two of you are in a fight over a guy.
lmao. i think im gonna go out and find some just so i can walk around and hear that noiseedit:how the hell did we start talking about pants?