hey,i'm in the market for a new poker table for my home game downstairs... looking towards the higher quality side. if anyone could post some good places to buy online, i'd be much grateful. thanks.

hey,i'm in the market for a new poker table for my home game downstairs... looking towards the higher quality side. if anyone could post some good places to buy online, i'd be much grateful. thanks.
Google + "buy poker table" = answer
There may be a thread about this, just not sure where...but here's a link to a website.Tables
This link is just an open domain some1 is trying to sell..?

Hey astros,I manufacture and sell high end pedastal tables. PM me and I'll send you some pics. I would send you to the website but it needs updating. Most of the stuff on there, we do not do because we have improved the product and cut the cost.

Hey astros,I manufacture and sell high end pedastal tables. PM me and I'll send you some pics. I would send you to the website but it needs updating. Most of the stuff on there, we do not do because we have improved the product and cut the cost.
http://www.suitedinc.com/Is that the one you didn't want to give him?..I hope those prices are WAY out of date because for what I can see, you're overcharging for those tables way too much.

We recently got a racetrack table at my weekly game from a local game room gallery shop. We went from a round table.If you pass the deal, get the round one. The oval one is really hard to deal from except from middle position.My buddy paid $400 for the oval, and its decent.

Hey AstroI picked up a sweet hold'em table last year for about $650 CAD plus about $150 for shipping from www.pokerfirm.com It is the Maverick model and it seats 10, has the 'racetrack' look to it, big padded bumpers and is a big hit with all the guys at my home game. Good workmanship and service from them as well.If you have specific questions or want to see some pictures of it, email me at tthepsou@shaw.ca and I'll get back to you with them.

Daniel bought his home table from a place right here in central Iowa.

This one I built for a little under $300 in materials. Don't go out paying $1k for a table when you can easily build one for half the price. If you goto homepokertourney.com, you can find plenty of instructions for building one. I found everything I needed to build mine from that site.

i bought a pretty nice one in dicks sporting goods for $100Its a full 10 person table (not octagon)I dont know how good a table you want but this one is good for my home games

I currently have a 60" round table, and was thinking of switching top the "racetrack" table, i like the look and design. I've heard several negative things about these. Is there any major problems with these ie. dealing, chip stacking etc, or just minor annoyances......

I currently have a 60" round table, and was thinking of switching top the "racetrack" table, i like the look and design. I've heard several negative things about these. Is there any major problems with these ie. dealing, chip stacking etc, or just minor annoyances......
At home games, some people have trouble dealing from the seats on the ends and other players usually have to pass the cards down. It helps if you have an all-time dealer from the middle, but other than this, I've never had any other problems with my table.

From last year's Deal magazine:Try the Kingston line of tables(they look great)and are on sale(for 3 days) for under $600 U.S. and up.(www.onewayfurniture.com)Also,if you want a custom made one with anything on it,try VPO Diamond.A 10 person table might start at $1200-$1500.(www.vpodiamondseries.com)You create it and they'll builld it or see what they already have made.

I found the linkhttp://www.dmjuice.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic.../603010326/1119That was October 2003. Today, the Pleasantville couple owns DK Poker Tables. They've designed and built almost 80 high-end poker tables for people all over the country, including poker professional Daniel Negreanu, a guy who has raked in some $7 million playing cards."I'm not sure how he found us. On the Web I guess," Rodda said. "We hand-delivered it to Vegas, to his house. We even met his mom."