W.s.o.p. New Event Added Plo/rebuys

I hear there's gonna be a main event with rebuys during the real main event.

They added a Pot Limit Omaha event with rebuys today 4:00pmI guess it was to confusing this morning on whether to rebuy or not to rebuy.
This has got to be the dumbest thing Harrahs has done yet. Lets have 2 $1500 pot limit omaha events in the same day.

Now this raises an interesting question for the FCP WSOP fantasy league (and other similar WSOP leagues)... which Omaha tourney will be used to tally fantasy points? The no re-buy version that was originally scheduled and "fully disclosed" to the public, or the re-buy version which many of the top pros (and popular picks) probably jumped in (and perhaps even purposely busting out of the no-rebuy tourney) as soon as they realized that there was another Omaha tourney with a much bigger prize pool? :D:club:

When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt.
That isn't that surprising. When I run with scissors other people get hurt too. Unfortunately my tears can't cure cancer.
Omaha is rigged. Once I had four queens in my hand and lost to a FH.(s/w?)
obviously someone who doesn't know how to play omaha...four of a kind whole cards is always bad, cuz it's painted, and you hold your own set outs....2 wholes' must be used dumb@$$
obviously someone who doesn't know how to play omaha...four of a kind whole cards is always bad, cuz it's painted, and you hold your own set outs....2 wholes' must be used dumb@$$
Is this missing an s/w? or will the flaming begin?
simply wowthats all

The point is don't comment on what you don't know, i don't know baseball, so i don't comment on baseball players juicing, i know omaha, so i comment on omaha....he doesn't know omaha, so he shouldn't comment until he learns omaha.The flaming is on....but i need bed cuz i got a 5am EST start to work and rockstar supernova is coming on so hopefully the 40+degree weather is enough to keep me heated.....EDIT: for you you americans who aren't up to date with proper science, that's about 100 USDegrees give or take.

The point is don't comment on what you don't know, i don't know baseball, so i don't comment on baseball players juicing, i know omaha, so i comment on omaha....he doesn't know omaha, so he shouldn't comment until he learns omaha.The flaming is on....but i need bed cuz i got a 5am EST start to work and rockstar supernova is coming on so hopefully the 40+degree weather is enough to keep me heated.....EDIT: for you you americans who aren't up to date with proper science, that's about 100 USDegrees give or take.
bahahahahahahaha
Sweet, Sweet Irony
The point is don't comment on what you don't know, i don't know baseball, so i don't comment on baseball players juicing, i know omaha, so i comment on omaha....he doesn't know omaha, so he shouldn't comment until he learns omaha.
hmmm... can you please talk about 5 card stud or something. i want to comment as well. because 5 card stud i know. thats why i want to comment on 5 card stud. 7 card stud i dont know, thats why i dont comment on 7 card stud. please don't comment on my comment to curler's comment you other commenters.no further comments.
So by your logic, you shouldnt comment on people making a joke becuase you dont understand them. No, you can because you are a joke. Wait, Im confused.
"...and the winner for being the biggest lame-o in this thread IS....-drumroll-....